News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

'Unexplained' Bendy Buses

Started by arrivaaston, November 18, 2013, 11:34:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arrivaaston

So a trip to Arriva Derby depot yesterday, not only are the new pulsars and withdrawn Hinckley Bus 2392 V400CBC but there was about 12 bendy buses still in Arriva London Red liverey

Anybody shed any light on these?

Also 2391 V337MBV- what's haPpening with this bus? Or if there's any fault with this bus?

covlad27

Maybe they bendi bus is coming to cannock for the 74 that would be nice or even the 825

arrivaaston

Bob

Wouldnt get around some of the side roads on 75. So theyd have to split the working.  A 74 went past me coming out of stafford yesterday with standees almost to the back!  I dont understand why deckers arent used on it or at least a couple allocated to cannock? When they run empty on wednesfield services. Twisted logic....

nx4737

Probably because they have no use for them...

Bob

A decker could do a day on pye greens and earn more f#####g revenue than a week on the 19

arrivaaston

The rumour is when Tamworth get their sapphire deckers for the 110 the current volvos are coming to Cannock for 74/75

John

Quote from: arrivaaston on November 19, 2013, 08:57:05 PM
The rumour is when Tamworth get their sapphire deckers for the 110 the current volvos are coming to Cannock for 74/75

If this is true, I take it they will be new deckers as opposed to refurbished? Interesting to hear anyway

covlad27

Quote from: John on November 19, 2013, 08:58:51 PM

If this is true, I take it they will be new deckers as opposed to refurbished? Interesting to hear anyway

Ive also heard that Tamworth are having brand new purpose built sapphire buses for the 110.  Not heard about their old deckers coming to Cannock though but its a good idea

bwsau cymru

That would be incredable if thats the case ajd I think sapphiring the 110 will really up the game with nx!! And with the recent introduction of the new enviros on the sutton line a real real improvment for passengers!!
campaigning for better transport for all

2200 Bus

Quote from: dannygill on November 20, 2013, 06:45:47 AM

That would be incredable if thats the case ajd I think sapphiring the 110 will really up the game with nx!! And with the recent introduction of the new enviros on the sutton line a real real improvment for passengers!!

Derby are due some Sapphire deckers so maybe Tamworth are having some from the same batch...Enviro 400s i've been told

John

Do you know what Derby route is to be upgraded?

nx4737

Quote from: John on November 20, 2013, 05:03:03 PM
Do you know what Derby route is to be upgraded?

44/45 Maybe, it's there main decker route, they also use deckers on a Sinfin route, can't think of the number though.

Bob

Some of their single decker routes used to be deckered previously so maybe it could be one of them thats being upgraded.  Cant see the tamworth deckers going to cannock,  they have an aversion to operating deckers. Theyll probably go to wednesfield to upgrade their busier routes like the 310, 9, 35 etc loooooooool

nx4737

Quote from: bob on November 21, 2013, 06:34:42 AM
Some of their single decker routes used to be deckered previously so maybe it could be one of them thats being upgraded.  Cant see the tamworth deckers going to cannock,  they have an aversion to operating deckers. Theyll probably go to wednesfield to upgrade their busier routes like the 310, 9, 35 etc loooooooool

Yeah okay...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk