News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Rotala/Diamond to buy Hansons?

Started by winston, September 12, 2013, 08:02:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sonic84

Ah yes, I do remember.  From memory the ludlows operation was 30 minutes Hayley Green - West Bromwich, and they put on the two extra buses running between Halesowen and Oldbury, so that section became every 15 minutes.

I used to catch that 006 in the morning, that dropped the school kids off at Windsor Road.  Infact they used to run a duplicate service in the the late 90's which didn't appear on any timetables, but ran 2/3 minutes after the Windsor Road bus.  I'm sure they did the same with the 004.  The first bus left Harbone for Merry Hill at 8.05 from the swimming baths, and a duplicate began at the Court Oak pub running as far as Halesowen.

winston

Quote from: sonic84 on September 13, 2013, 07:42:45 PM
Ah yes, I do remember.  From memory the ludlows operation was 30 minutes Hayley Green - West Bromwich, and they put on the two extra buses running between Halesowen and Oldbury, so that section became every 15 minutes.

Yes I think that is correct with Metroriders, it boosted much of the 417 route to a 15 min frequency whilst requiring the two extra buses

wilmotm (Matt Wilmot)

I'd recommend everyone on here who has Facebook to Like the Hansons page! Some of the comments Maggie has put on there are great! Especially regarding Diamond on the 226, just reading them has convinced me she wouldn't sell up to Diamond

winston

Quote from: wilmotm (Matt Wilmot) on September 15, 2013, 11:34:30 PM
I'd recommend everyone on here who has Facebook to Like the Hansons page! Some of the comments Maggie has put on there are great! Especially regarding Diamond on the 226, just reading them has convinced me she wouldn't sell up to Diamond

But have you also seen this comment that is posted on there? Some of the comments on there don't seem very professional........

Jez Starkey
PEOPLE PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL SITE AND IS NOT MONITORED BY HANSONS BUSES.FOR HANSONS BUSES NEWS AND INFO GO TO HANSONSLOCALBUS.CO.UK THANKS
Like · · 19 March at 21:11

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk