News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Bus Stops ?

Started by Nathan4775, August 28, 2013, 08:24:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

V89MOA

Quote from: Jack on December 11, 2018, 05:26:35 PM
The old flag probably went missing. Blown away in heavy wind or someone has robbed it...
Maybe stolen, but doubt it was wind as it was changed towards the end of September! Can't say I ever noticed the stop missing a flag though.

Jack

The Hatfield Road Stop (after 8 months of moaning) has finally had its flag updated and no longer reads '52, 52A'.

V89MOA

Quote from: Jack on December 17, 2018, 07:47:19 PM
The Hatfield Road Stop (after 8 months of moaning) has finally had its flag updated and no longer reads '52, 52A'.
Only 8 months? They like you!

Jack

Quote from: V89MOA on December 17, 2018, 08:32:51 PM
Only 8 months? They like you!
Probably because I didn't stop moaning about it. It'd be good if they fixed the bus shelter lighting I've reported for the last 3 months...

Also, the shelter on Kingstanding Circle has had its flag blown away in the wind.

DJ

Quote from: Jack on December 17, 2018, 09:13:28 PM
Probably because I didn't stop moaning about it. It'd be good if they fixed the bus shelter lighting I've reported for the last 3 months...

Also, the shelter on Kingstanding Circle has had its flag blown away in the wind.

I reported a stop on Dimmocks Avenue that didn't have a timetable, and the door was flying about in the wind. They've seemingly managed to get the door shut again now but still no timetable - it's no issue for me since I always time it based on the NX app, but I'm sure it can be a pain for those without a smartphone.

While I'm here, there's still a stop on Blowers Green Road, next to Cinder Bank Island in Dudley that has 243 on the flag.

On another note, I noticed on and near St Marks Road in Tipton, there's white signs attached to some lamp posts, that have 402 on them with arrows, and one on Watt Road that has 310. Were these related to these routes back in the day at all? I can't recall the 310 ever going down that way though.

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

Jack

Quote from: StourValley98 on December 18, 2018, 10:08:00 AM
I reported a stop on Dimmocks Avenue that didn't have a timetable, and the door was flying about in the wind. They've seemingly managed to get the door shut again now but still no timetable - it's no issue for me since I always time it based on the NX app, but I'm sure it can be a pain for those without a smartphone.
The Sandown Road stop on Bromford Drive (inbound) had a new shelter fitted in January, a timetable case is fitted and still to this date does not have a timetable.

It also took them 2/3 weeks to update the stops (flags and timetables) on Aldridge Road for when 424 was newly extended to Queslett Asda.
Talk about incompetence...

Jack

The shelter on Widney Manor Island has had a new shelter fitted, yet they left the faded flag.

CL

There's a temporary bus stop on Edgewood Road, on the X20 route, that reads 'Wake Green Road' on AG's 5.
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

MasterPlan

One of the outbound bus stops on Constitution Hilll with the new style flag seems to omit the 74. Says 16, 16A, 16W & 46 but no 74.
Local Routes: 002, 39/39A, X21, 46, 76.
Localish Routes: 18, 23, X22.

CL

Quote from: MasterPlan on March 18, 2019, 07:28:35 AM
One of the outbound bus stops on Constitution Hilll with the new style flag seems to omit the 74. Says 16, 16A, 16W & 46 but no 74.
I don't suppose you're on about the stop at Old Snow Hill? That the only one that comes to mind.

The 74 stops at the other shelter, there.
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

MasterPlan

Quote from: CL on March 18, 2019, 08:10:12 AM
I don't suppose you're on about the stop at Old Snow Hill? That the only one that comes to mind.

The 74 stops at the other shelter, there.

Nope, I know about that one. Further up than that. By St Paul's metro stop I believe.

Tony

Quote from: MasterPlan on March 18, 2019, 01:10:08 PM
Nope, I know about that one. Further up than that. By St Paul's metro stop I believe.

74 is on the Metro Stop in both directions, you ca see they are the new black plates on Streetview

MasterPlan

Quote from: Tony on March 18, 2019, 07:32:00 PM
74 is on the Metro Stop in both directions, you ca see they are the new black plates on Streetview

Well it might not be that one then, but there was definitely a stop that didn't include the 74, I can assure you that.

DJ

One discrepancy that I've noticed is that at some stops, such as at Burnt Tree, the 126 is listed as Platinum and the X7 isn't.

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

Tony

Quote from: MasterPlan on March 18, 2019, 07:50:22 PM
Well it might not be that one then, but there was definitely a stop that didn't include the 74, I can assure you that.

Yes, all the ones where the 74 has it's own stop

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk