News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

select bus

Started by mranon, March 13, 2013, 12:12:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wba_lad

Tried calling select earlier today, no answer, I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me, so tomorrow I will be getting the 96 from Shrewsbury to Telford then I may go on a Chaserider travel Telford route, then after that get a 96 back from Telford to Shrewsbury, will a select and Chaserider day saver cover this, will be the child ticket I'm after, anyone know of the price?

Justin Tyme

Quote from: Wba_lad on January 31, 2024, 09:07:29 PMTried calling select earlier today, no answer, I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me, so tomorrow I will be getting the 96 from Shrewsbury to Telford then I may go on a Chaserider travel Telford route, then after that get a 96 back from Telford to Shrewsbury, will a select and Chaserider day saver cover this, will be the child ticket I'm after, anyone know of the price?

Looking at the Chaserider website, there is an "all routes" day ticket costing £4.50 for under 19s, valid on Chaserider and Select buses.

While there is no mention of this on the Select website, the Chaserider site mentions tickets being available on the myTrip app - Search for 'Chaserider' and look for the correct zone for your ticket.  Looking on this I see that Select is also there, and the £4.50 all routes ticket (£6.20 for over 19s) can be purchased.

So, it looks likely that Select do offer day tickets including the all routes one.  Good luck!

Jamie A

4 FJ56YBV- Scrapped 
15 SK52OJG- Scrapped 

Jamie A

26 FJ06ZTH- Withdrawn 

Bob

Quote from: Jamie A on February 01, 2024, 09:27:49 PM4 FJ56YBV- Scrapped
15 SK52OJG- Scrapped
Was that the Centro bought at the same time as Chaseriders unlucky one that lasted a week ? 🤣

Jamie A

Quote from: Bob on February 01, 2024, 11:16:10 PMWas that the Centro bought at the same time as Chaseriders unlucky one that lasted a week ? 🤣
Yes mate it was 😂

Jamie A

26 FJ06ZTH- Scrapped 

Wumpty

KX55UDD has inoperative front blinds - paper 67 in front windscreen.
Autofare 3 - the ticket that laughs in the face of contactless!

Jamie A

Enviro 200 SN16OSX is now here and been  given fleet number 26

Jay71

Jamie A

A second e200 has arrived today 

SN16OSW and numbered 42

spacecowboy150

what is the engine of optare metrocity yj15aav 39?

Stu

Quote from: spacecowboy150 on March 06, 2024, 04:36:31 PMwhat is the engine of optare metrocity yj15aav 39?

According to the VRM lookup we use at work, it comes up as a VERSA V1080 MC.

Shows as having a Daimler OM904 4243cc engine.
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Wba_lad

Select bus 14 the white Volvo, seen it in Cannock and it's missing a side panel. 

ntw456

Quote from: Wba_lad on April 02, 2024, 04:34:34 PMSelect bus 14 the white Volvo, seen it in Cannock and it's missing a side panel.
It's been rectified 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk