News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

What Are You Listening To Now

Started by The Rat, June 14, 2013, 01:15:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D10

REM - Automatic For The People, still sounds great, can't believe it was released nearly 23 years ago!  :)

Reece

iamwilljh92

"Like A Bat of Hell I'll Be Gone When the Morning Comes" :D

- Meat Loaf!

Reece

NXWM Spectra

Wheatus - Teenage Dirtbag
Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up
Ace of Base - The Sign
Right Said Fred - Too Sexy

All in the last 30 minutes. I wouldn't have had Right Said Fred on, but it was on the Related Artists panel on Spotify. That's my excuse. And I've had Never Gonna Give You Up in my head all day.

Haddaway has come up second on the related artists, so I guess What Is Love? is next.

the trainbasher

The Shipping Forecast followed by The National Anthem on BBC Radio 4. Makes me feel proud to be British!

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

trident4370

The Script Superheroes (One of my favorite "Modern" songs)

iamwilljh92

The Fast Food Rockers - Fast Food Song

Takes me back to around 10 years ago (or whenever it was - I know it was always being played on the radio/TV)

trident4370

Breakeven, again by The Script.

Liverpool Street

Bernard Cribbins - Right Said Fred (going back to my youth! Remember a rare occasion walking past a television shop and watching this song on a commercial.)
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

Sh4318

Class 153, 155 and 156. The Super Sprinters
Local Routes: 21, 89, 48/A, 12/A, 54/A
Semi-local routes: 80, 87

Tara4352

Tara4352

Trident 4609

Years & Years- King

A song that has grown on me in recent weeks.

Trident 4194

Quote from: Nathan on March 08, 2015, 08:06:29 PM
Years & Years- King

A song that has grown on me in recent weeks.

I like that one

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk