News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Avin a larf

Started by windy miller, April 27, 2012, 11:59:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liverpool Street

Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

Mike K

My next door neighbour just confronted me about missing items from her washing line. I nearly sh*t her pants!

windy miller

The old adage.."As one door opens..another door closes."..evidently doesn't apply to the new BC enviro 400 series..(4902 :o)...As I witnessed the drivers frustration and (Excellent) Quasimodo impression..."the Doors..the doors" at Solihull station on saturday,I imagine there may be more work for the super-sleuth at Miller St on Monday Morning? ;) :) :)
Mind the Gap.....?:-)

Liverpool Street

Quote from: windy miller on July 14, 2013, 09:41:45 AM
The old adage.."As one door opens..another door closes."..evidently doesn't apply to the new BC enviro 400 series..(4902 :o)...As I witnessed the drivers frustration and (Excellent) Quasimodo impression..."the Doors..the doors" at Solihull station on saturday,I imagine there may be more work for the super-sleuth at Miller St on Monday Morning? ;) :) :)

Hahhahahhahaha
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
until it cought fire

windy miller

As the recipient of several ill-fitting home made sweaters in the past I guessed our dog was in for a treat when my Mrs suggested Knitting him a 'doggie' coat for his 6th birthday.... ::) When she asked the local wool shop for advice the assistant said "if you bring your dog to the shop we'll measure him up".My mrs said.."I can't do that.. I want it to be a surprise ;D :) :)

windy miller

When My Mrs suggested we try some of these flavoured condoms to spice up our sex life I Bought some from the chemist.   MMMmmm!...she said,..."Garlic and stilton flavour?....I said Hang on!... I havn't put one on yet! >:( >:( ;D ;D ;D

windy miller

I was planning a discrete 'liason' with a girl from accounts recently..  until Mrs found a note in my suit pocket which read..'  Bronwen 2.30  S.park Friday . When she asked for an explanation I told her It was a horse running in the 2.30pm at sandown but I forgot to put the bet on... 8).. After I came back from the pub I said 'Any messages?..she said YES!... Your 'Horse' rang twice to see where you were.... :-[ :-[ :o

windy miller

M/t

windy miller

A woman on our Bingo table had a £1000 win a few weeks ago. I said " someone on high is smiling on you tonight! The woman asked my Mrs for advice on how to spend the money ::) Get yourself some new clothes,new shoes,new make-up, and a new hair style! said my Mrs....Unfortunately, after her new 'makeover' she was hit by a bus and died of her injuries.
when she later met the great 'Bingo caller in the sky ;) she said: "I don't understand...One week your'e smiling on me with a big win..the next week you have me run over by a bus..?
The big man replied...Doris?..Doris cartwright!!!..**** me I didn't recognise you!...sorry about that :) ;D ;D ;D ; lol

windy miller

M/t

windy miller

When we ran our popular rural store/garden we provided the usual ammenities for all ages. One foggy night I answered a knock on the door. "Can you give me a push?..said a slightly inebriated gentleman..I said No!..Sorry I can't help you.. Several minutes later he knocked again. "Best go and help him..said my Mrs...he won't go away! When I answered the door I heard his voice again..."Can you give me a push??... I said "Where are you??.. He said "I'm over here... ON THE SWINGS  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( :)

windy miller

Mt

Trident 4609

I heard a rumour that cadburys are creating a oriental chocolate bar. Could be a Chineese Wispa ;D

Mike K

Quote from: Trident 4609 on August 20, 2013, 07:34:40 PM
I heard a rumour that cadburys are creating a oriental chocolate bar. Could be a Chineese Wispa ;D

A joke taken from the Edinburgh Fringe Festival I believe? And Windy's one above it was presumably taken from the Edinburgh Minge Festival.

Liverpool Street

Quote from: Mike K on August 20, 2013, 07:45:13 PM
Quote from: Trident 4609 on August 20, 2013, 07:34:40 PM

A joke taken from the Edinburgh Fringe Festival I believe? And Windy's one above it was presumably taken from the Edinburgh Minge Festival.

Hahaha!!

Mike K, you've posted the best joke in 21 pages. Have a cookie.
until it cought fire

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk