News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Avin a larf

Started by windy miller, April 27, 2012, 11:59:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay

Quote from: Liam on January 31, 2016, 06:17:49 PM
A lady about 8 months pregnant got on a bus. She noticed the man opposite her was smiling at her. She immediately moved to another seat. This time the smile turned into a grin, so she moved again. He seemed more amused. When on the fourth move, the man burst out laughing, she complained to the driver and he had the man arrested.
The case came up in court. The Judge asked the man (about 20 years old) what he had to say for himself.
The man replied...
"Well your Honor, it was like this: When the lady got on the bus, I couldn't help but notice her condition. She sat under a sweets sign that said, "The Double Mint Twins are Coming" and I grinned.
Then she moved and sat under a sign that said "Logan's Liniment will reduce the swelling", and I had to smile.
Then she placed herself under a deodorant sign that said "William's Big Stick Did the Trick", and I could hardly contain myself.
BUT, your Honor, when she moved for the fourth time and sat under the sign that said "Goodyear Rubber could have prevented this Accident"...I just lost it.
"CASE DISMISSED!!"

Ha Ha Ha
My The Force Be With You PN Garage

https://www.flickr.com/photos/train_nut/

Liverpool Street

Quote from: GeminiFan1991 on February 01, 2016, 11:57:30 AM
This woman was with 4 bus drivers and they were "doing it". She sat their fairly unamused as the drivers did their business but she couldn't contain herself when they call came at once !

Haha nice one ha
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

Liam

windy miller

M/t
Mind the Gap.....?:-)

Liverpool Street

One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
until it cought fire

Adam 404

"Facts" Fleet size of 7 and work force of 6??? LOGIC!!!!

http://cityfoxgroup.co.uk/kernowfox/4589579257

Why do people feel the need to create an illegitimate website about absolute rubbish?

The most unrealistic rubbish I have ever read!

Dom

There ''Managing Director'' looks about 10!

BK63 YWP

The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

windy miller

Thanks....When things go right (or so they say)
                   life is just a song
                but a mans worth while
                     if he can smile
                      when everything's gone f'n wrong.....

A. Hitler 1945 :) :)

Liverpool Street

until it cought fire

GeminiFan1991

I didnt know how good I was on the phone when I rang up customer services and they mentioned my call could be used for training purposes !
Please check out my Bus Photos @

https://www.flickr.com/photos/128406405@N06/

Liam

I have a call recorder on my phone, for safety purposes, and to spread gossip...

I am available 9-5

windy miller

Relatives of the late J saville have tidied up his grave recently to leave just a small hole and a little bush.... Its what he would have wanted apparently..... :o :o

MW

Quote from: windy miller on February 19, 2016, 02:30:36 AM
Apparently you can legally change one letter of your surname by law for a fee of £5.  Paul mArton became Paul mErton  and the presenter Brian CAnt said it was the best fiver he had ever spent... :)

Deed poll is £15. Change your name 12 times in a year with about 5 bank accounts on each name. That's 60 accounts at the end, and obviously "run" them for a bit. And one by one do various charge backs and "money missing" and end of the year aim to have around 300 grand.

Anyway...

windy miller

M/t

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk