News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

3613-3619

Started by arrivaaston, May 26, 2013, 06:08:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

Cannock shoves darts on longer distance routes. Knackered ones at that. No contest lol

arrivadays

Quote from: bob on May 27, 2013, 08:27:08 PM
Telfords fleet is relatively modern and well maintained. Compare your 03 plate sb120s to cannocks for example. Needed far more at cannock

You do realize that after saying all these praising things about these buses, if they do go to Cannock, they will all be redundant and irrelevant.
This is a personal appeal... For Pete's Sake just save the #!@?$&% Scania's - don't let them follow the Dennis Falcons!

Bob

What do you mean? Im hardly saying praising things..... just stating cannock needs some bigger and definately better..vehicles

arrivadays

Quote from: bob on May 28, 2013, 12:20:15 PM
What do you mean? Im hardly saying praising things..... just stating cannock needs some bigger and definately better..vehicles

Well, I mean everyone in general. But, for some reason, I decided to quote your post. But still, the good things we're saying about them will be irrelevant, because Cannock could leave them to rot like all other buses. But then again, consider the ALX300 BLEs...
This is a personal appeal... For Pete's Sake just save the #!@?$&% Scania's - don't let them follow the Dennis Falcons!

Bob

Haha yea I see your point, give them 6 months at cannock ans theyll be totally knackered. The alx's although I know alot arent keen on them I actually think their pretty much the best wworkhorses cannock have. Sb200s are really noisy and utterly underpowered,  and sound pretty flimsy, and darts are well, pretty s##t in all honesty.

arrivadays

Quote from: bob on May 28, 2013, 06:15:52 PM
Haha yea I see your point, give them 6 months at cannock ans theyll be totally knackered. The alx's although I know alot arent keen on them I actually think their pretty much the best wworkhorses cannock have. Sb200s are really noisy and utterly underpowered,  and sound pretty flimsy, and darts are well, pretty s##t in all honesty.

We had Wardle's ALX300 at Telford during the Summer holidays. I hadn't been on it, but it was good usage on both 11/22 and 33/55. Seemed in a good state. However, during that same time we had 2224 - they couldn't even be bother to program the display, where as they did for the B10, even though it stayed for a shorter time  ???. We also had 2546, which was used on the Tesco shuttle, and for 53-plate still had bench seats, and a display that looked like it was made of paper. I'm not sure if that same ALX is any good, and the same regards 3415/9, now that they're at Wardle Transport. I agree with you on the SB200s, I was on one on the way home, in Telford, and considering how old they are they rattled like they're no tomorrow. Darts here aren't too bad, I prefer them to VDL SB200s, however I'm fine with DAF Commanders (52-plate SB200s, in other words). What we need, though, is more Citaros, and the same goes for Cannock - time the fleet needed some shuffling about.

Bob

Telfords commanders have been refurbex havent they? Cannocks 52 plates are in a bitof a state could do with sprucin up. The wardle b10 was the best cannock had. Our darts are pretty poor apart from sno3 lgc.fk 52 mml shudders vibrates and rattles really badly and the 51 platers have absolutely had it

Bob

R330 TJW  had to be towed out of cannock bus station today lol

arrivadays

Quote from: bob on May 28, 2013, 07:56:58 PM
Telfords commanders have been refurbex havent they? Cannocks 52 plates are in a bitof a state could do with sprucin up. The wardle b10 was the best cannock had. Our darts are pretty poor apart from sno3 lgc.fk 52 mml shudders vibrates and rattles really badly and the 51 platers have absolutely had it

Yeah, the Commanders have been refurbed. They needed it - the flipdots would always act up. Speaking of acting up, 3717 has started to hoover. Not good! Suddenly thought it had downgraded itself as an SB120 - those hoover a lot.

Bob

Your 03 plate sb120s have been refurbed as well. Only one of cannocks has, the others have the worst interior of cannocks fleet the headrests have been stitched back together on some of them lol

tphi12000

Quote from: bob on May 28, 2013, 07:59:31 PM
R330 TJW  had to be towed out of cannock bus station today lol
think they need to look at the fleet list and let this go for scrap like it should of done months ago with the others
Tony

Bob

Lol along with S351 YOG & BU51 KWJ. BU51 KWNs engine blew while in service the other week, its in the yard engineless atm.The ALX Dart broke down in lichfield bus station the other saturday. That has in all fairness got a nicely refurbed interior though. Wonder what theyll stick these volvos on if they do go to cannock

John

Quote from: bob on May 28, 2013, 10:12:12 PM
The ALX Dart broke down in lichfield bus station the other saturday.

2328 broke down again today by the looks of it
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dofartshavelumps/8868326135/

Bob

This happens all the time yet people have a go at me if I say cannocks fleet is shit and badly maintained!

arrivaaston

2328 replaced 2330 on 32's and 2702 replaced 2328 on 62, kwk is the 1 with the missin engine and I believe that fk52 has transferred

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk