News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Diversions

Started by JB93, April 21, 2013, 01:23:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YWDriver

Quote from: trident4370 on May 09, 2014, 10:48:22 AM
Not exactly long but just seen 4375 on the 76 going by billesley fire station

The 76 and 27 are doing a left out of Haunch Lane and going up to the fire station roundabout to make a u turn and then taking a left onto the 3 route before returning to normal line of route. It is due to Chinn Brook Road being resurfaced.

trident4370

I bet that is having an effect on the timetables especially having to wait by the shops in billesley to get past the parked cars... Was handy though being able to catch a 76 straight into Kings Heath from the top of trittiford road today :D

trident4370

The top of kings heath is blocked and none of the diverted drivers seem to have a clue where to go, seen a 27 coming out of Abbots road, 76 out of colmore road and a 50 (4341) even made it down to pineapple bridge to turn around.

Liverpool Street

Longest lasting diversion must be Pershore Road [Bromsgrove St, Bristol St, Bristol Rd, Priory Rd, NLOR] still on diversion this afternoon. Seems to be the permanent route now ha
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

YWDriver

Quote from: trident4370 on May 12, 2014, 02:46:12 PM
The top of kings heath is blocked and none of the diverted drivers seem to have a clue where to go, seen a 27 coming out of Abbots road, 76 out of colmore road and a 50 (4341) even made it down to pineapple bridge to turn around.

Ha, I must say the radio message was a bit confusing. I believe the route was Howard Road, right onto Colmore Road, right Vicarage Road and then either a left for the 27/76 or up to Kings Heath for the 50.

John

RTC outside the Dog Track (into city side) this afternoon made chaos of the buses using Aldridge Road this afternoon. All traffic had to use Wellhead Lane to Aston Lane, turn right to Birchfield Road Island, causing major delays/bunching up of services

trident4370

Quote from: YWDriver on May 12, 2014, 06:07:02 PM
Quote from: trident4370 on May 12, 2014, 02:46:12 PM

Ha, I must say the radio message was a bit confusing. I believe the route was Howard Road, right onto Colmore Road, right Vicarage Road and then either a left for the 27/76 or up to Kings Heath for the 50.

That is the route all the Green Buses seemed to be following, and I did see 2 NX 50s follow that route too. Was a blast from the past though seeing a 27 on Abbots Road again!

John

Just heard that there has been an accident at the Crossways and the junction is closed. There must be diversions on 7/28/907s

Lukeee

Quote from: John on May 14, 2014, 04:51:52 PM
Just heard that there has been an accident at the Crossways and the junction is closed. There must be diversions on 7/28/907s

Went through at 18:20 and it was clear then

Trident 4609

Wolverhampton Rd East Closed this morning due to a crash at the Dudding Rd Junction this morning. 1's diverted up B'ham New Rd i presume?  The 25 possibly cut the Ednam Rd (Goldthorn Hill) area out to go straight across the Fighting Cocks Crossroads onto Parkfield Rd

Here's the news about the crash:
http://www.expressandstar.com/news/emergency-services/2014/05/15/man-in-his-90s-seriously-injured-in-wolverhampton-crash/

wilmotm (Matt Wilmot)

I thought there was an issue somewhere! Today was the first time I've caught a bus in nearly 3 weeks and ended up waiting half an hour for the 1

andrew1991

Quote from: Nathan on May 15, 2014, 09:16:35 AM
Wolverhampton Rd East Closed this morning due to a crash at the Dudding Rd Junction this morning. 1's diverted up B'ham New Rd i presume?  The 25 possibly cut the Ednam Rd (Goldthorn Hill) area out to go straight across the Fighting Cocks Crossroads onto Parkfield Rd

Here's the news about the crash:
http://www.expressandstar.com/news/emergency-services/2014/05/15/man-in-his-90s-seriously-injured-in-wolverhampton-crash/

Diversion for the number 1 is, goldthorn hill then edmund road following the 27 route

wilmotm (Matt Wilmot)

And with the Dudley diversion still adding on time at least 4 left Dudley almost simultaneously between 9 and 10 past 9

Trident 4609

Cheers for the info @Andrew

Do you know what the diversion was for the 25?

andrew1991

@Nathan not sure on the 25 diversion but possibly straight up parkfield road carrying on up goldthorn hill, unless it's being sent down birmingham new road and then up lawnswood avenue so it can still serve most of its usual route

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk