News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Diamond livery

Started by Dylan4579, March 20, 2013, 06:58:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tank90

I reckon Diamond havee missed a few tricks here and there. The First is that most of there services are in Ex Midland Red West stomping ground, which means they could have re-invented the Red and Cream livery for all the standard buses (maybe they could have looked to the signature livery to help out there, so the dark grey swoosh cream and the light silver grey Midland Red red or even RD red), and id they are that keen on blumming blue how about blue and cream giving this to royale and signature buses. Then using the dark grey swoosh impose that onto the oo2 buses and then with the hybrids paint them a darker green and maybe add a light green swoosh or a dark grey on, and the same with the nifity 50 branding to then you'd be able to look at a bus and say yeah thats a Diamond bus they look smart.
Midland Red West, one of the best Companies to serve Redditch, with some of the best buses.

Dan

Ash

I think diamond just want one livery for the current black/red/blue diamond brands to allow buses to be transferred accordingly. Personally I think the signature livery could have the base used for the new diamond livery but that's my personal opinion and change it very slightly with introducing the blue. I can't see the nifty fifty and oo2 brands lasting long term I guess all these buses will be repainted in the near future which will be a shame unless a branding gets reapplied that's simple and effective.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk