News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Diamond Livery quick design

Started by Ash, March 28, 2013, 01:23:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ash

Here is a quick design of what the diamond livery could be developed like, it is a rough go and I have used an enviro 200 and the service 4M as the vehicle type and service. Also notice the day return being advertised lol.

Cedric

diamond 8\10/125/292

nitromatt1

Awesome! I especially like the rear

Ash

Thanks for the positive comments probably still looks a bit bland but applying styles to a template is not that easy and was done quickly might do a few route brandings later may be

nitromatt1

Where do you get these templates from and how do you edit them? I would love to have a play around with liveries :)

Ash

Just searching paper buses and there's quite a few templates that appear and then just edit the colours in paint and then I normally add the other things in word or powerpoint some programme like that

tank90

These two are my ideas.
Bryan A Smith's photo edited by Daniel Allen With out his permisson and for that I can only apologise to him.
Midland Red West, one of the best Companies to serve Redditch, with some of the best buses.

Dan

Cedric

Quote from: tank90 on March 28, 2013, 09:42:37 PM
These two are my ideas.
Bryan A Smith's photo edited by Daniel Allen With out his permisson and for that I can only apologise to him.
second one is best
diamond 8\10/125/292

tank90

Quote from: bewminster on March 29, 2013, 10:21:25 AM
Quote from: tank90 on March 28, 2013, 09:42:37 PM
These two are my ideas.
second one is best
thats what I thought and it looks better than Wessex Reds livery as well.
Midland Red West, one of the best Companies to serve Redditch, with some of the best buses.

Dan

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk