News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

new wessex volos at preston

Started by Cedric, March 27, 2013, 09:05:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cedric

some  Volvo double Decker's that where due at Wessex have been diverted to preston .  for more
on this those of you that belong to UK bus fleetnews ,message 132258  .  I do not know if it would have been
OK to   cut & and past, or post a link . perhaps  some one can tell me if I could of done any of those
diamond 8\10/125/292

PM

Is this the hybrids? If so, this was reported in buses a while back

winston

PM

Theyre going to have a lot of hybrids now then arent they? I wonder which buses will be withdrawn maybe more tridents to come to the west midlands?

winston

Quote from: Peter123 on March 27, 2013, 09:29:27 PM
Theyre going to have a lot of hybrids now then arent they? I wonder which buses will be withdrawn maybe more tridents to come to the west midlands?

They'll have 7 x Versa Hybrids & 8 x Volvo B5LH/Wright Hybrids once all in services, not sure on withdrawals as Preston bus still have 10 x Leyland Olympian's in service, I assume of schools, then you're looking at V/X-reg Tridents with East Lancs bodywork. I expect the 5th ex Lothian Trident/Plaxton President will join the others at Redditch

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk