News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Xplore Dundee

Started by winston, February 13, 2013, 10:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CL

Quote from: MW on December 03, 2021, 04:18:22 PM
Are these identical to the West Midlands versions? I'd imagine they were ordered before the sale, or not?
Near enough - https://www.instagram.com/xploredundee/p/CXJiWOKItpp/?utm_medium=copy_link

In Xplore Dundee's latest post, it appears their fleet numbers are in the 8500 range (with 8502 pictured)
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

JIM C

Nearly identical except they have side mirrors rather than cameras.

BK63 YWP

When Xplore Dundee was sold, it was mentioned that the E400mmcs were on long term lease to McGill's. Are they due to return to NX at some point or has McGill's purchased them now?
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

BBS

Quote from: BK63 YWP on February 18, 2022, 10:14:44 PM
When Xplore Dundee was sold, it was mentioned that the E400mmcs were on long term lease to McGill's. Are they due to return to NX at some point or has McGill's purchased them now?
Not sure to be honest @Tony knows probably
Local Bus Routes: 4, 4A, A15, A16, 41,1,11A,11C, A9, A12

Tony

Quote from: BK63 YWP on February 18, 2022, 10:14:44 PM

Some are leased, but the current agreement runs until 2030 when the West Midlands is due to be fully diesel

Solo1

Quote from: Tony on February 20, 2022, 01:52:26 PM
Some are leased, but the current agreement runs until 2030 when the West Midlands is due to be fully diesel
don't you mean electric /gas as nxbus  aren't buying anymore diesel  buses

Tony

Quote from: Solo1 on February 20, 2022, 02:55:06 PM
don't you mean electric /gas as nxbus  aren't buying anymore diesel  buses

No. Read the question I was answering.

Stevo

Sorry, but I don't understand that reply.

Tony

Quote from: Stevo on February 20, 2022, 06:10:18 PM
Sorry, but I don't understand that reply.

The question was are some of Dundee's E400MMCs leased to them by NX and will they return to the West Midlands. My answer is yes, some are leased, but the lease agreement runs past 2030 and by then the West Midlands will be zero emissions so they are unlikely to return

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk