News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Mystery Bus

Started by PM, December 12, 2012, 07:38:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PM

Just wondering what type 30831 MX09 PZH is/will be as I cannot find any pictures of it on the internet. My guess is its a b7rle of some sort but can anyone confirm...

Tony

Quote from: Peter123 on December 12, 2012, 07:38:23 PM
Just wondering what type 30831 MX09 PZH is/will be as I cannot find any pictures of it on the internet. My guess is its a b7rle of some sort but can anyone confirm...

Typo on the front page now corrected, it is MX08 PZH another Plaxton Centro bodied MAN, Ex JP Travel of Manchester

PM

Thanks Tony and thought theyd had another one delivered as i was speaking to a blue diamond driver and he said he's seen another non-nifty one and not the ovs one. Thanks anyway.

PM

Its almost like theyve swapped the uvg dart for the centro-jpt seem to do a lot of bus dealing. Recently they sold many primos/recent adl buses and bought some n113s, older darts etc.

Ash

Does anyone have an idea with the ex yourbus dart will start entering service. Also when will the sold buses leave the fleet as most of the ex preston solo's are still in service along with the sold red diamond darts. Im suprised that the people who have brought these buses are letting diamond keep them for the time being after extra mileage is being added to them decreasing the value of the bus.

jc

Diamond have no doubt sold them with a ''Release Date'' on them, 20764 was on the 57 today.

Hasn't one of the former YourBus darts entered service in plain black?

Martin

Yes as i got on it back from West Bromwich on the 40 yesterday and if i am right the fleet number was 20849
National Express Buses in photographs. https://www.facebook.com/groups/Martin.Morris25/members/

PM

Does anyone know where MX08 PZH has ended up?

Tony

Quote from: Peter123 on January 29, 2013, 08:28:21 PM

Currently being prepared for service for Redditch

PM

Quote from: Tony on January 29, 2013, 08:46:01 PM

Thanks Tony   ;) dya know if its going to be in red diamond livery then?

Tony

Quote from: Peter123 on January 29, 2013, 09:02:15 PM

The 'post First merger' fleetlist I have shows it as being in Blue Diamond livery. The current fleetlist doesn't give a livery (it is the only vehicle in the entire UK fleet without a livery! so it looks like Blue Diamond may be spreading from Birmingham.

Rotala have confirmed to me tonight Kidderminster will be joining Tividale and the combined Redditch allocation on the PD0001374 Diamond Bus Company operations license

PM

Quote from: Tony on January 29, 2013, 09:08:38 PM

The 'post First merger' fleetlist I have shows it as being in Blue Diamond livery. The current fleetlist doesn't give a livery (it is the only vehicle in the entire UK fleet without a livery! so it looks like Blue Diamond may be spreading from Birmingham.

Rotala have confirmed to me tonight Kidderminster will be joining Tividale and the combined Redditch allocation on the PD0001374 Diamond Bus Company operations license

It would make sense to paint MX08 PZH in nifty fifty livery to complement the existing buses on the 50 and I personally dislike the new diamond brand. Plain, boring and they should stick with red diamond and black diamond not buses in blue with a stupidly sized DIAMOND logo. It just looks cheap quite honestly. And to be honest it would make sense to put all the rotala west midlands stuff onto one license including the central connect stuff.

Discodave

Quote from: Tony on January 29, 2013, 09:08:38 PM

Kidde joining Tividale seems strange being Worcestershire and nearer to red diamond thought it would be with them unless its just a space on licences thing so would not affect what livery they are in.

Ash

Does that mean the Kidderminster services that currently operating of that garage being operated out of Tividale instead? and would this mean the closure of the current Kidderminster garage.

the trainbasher

It depends on which way you look at it. I've outlined a list of possibilitys

A) Kidderminster is going to be put on the Tividale licence, they keep it open with separate depot manager and they transfer some of the Stourbridge area stuff to Kidderminster.
B) Kidderminster to be run from Tividale in the same way that Pensnett occasionally has been managed from West Bromwich.
C) Kidderminster closes and they run the stuff from Tividale
D) Kidderminster closes and they run the stuff from Redditch
E) Kidderminster is going to be put on the Tividale licence, they keep it open with separate depot manager and they don't transfer some of the Stourbridge area stuff to Kidderminster.

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk