News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Chaserider

Started by Pat, January 06, 2021, 10:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Craigkibbs

Quote from: Capitalpotter on October 05, 2023, 05:58:33 PMWell 505 has come over to Chaserider today and their PVR will be decreasing soon with the reduction in routes
There are loosing 3 buses worth of work and gaining 2 for the 19 plus has the council actually decided if there going to fund the 62,63?

Dennis Dart Plaxton Pointer

Quote from: Craigkibbs on October 05, 2023, 07:11:32 PMThere are loosing 3 buses worth of work and gaining 2 for the 19 plus has the council actually decided if there going to fund the 62,63?
They are. Select and Diamond both have put bids in for it. With the addition of 505, 22 have left and gone to D&G in return

Capitalpotter

Plus the 2 Evora's coming soon

Mayfield

I notice 641 MV73MJY is tracking on Bustimes, has anyone physically seen it ?

Craigkibbs

Quote from: Dennis Dart Plaxton Pointer on October 05, 2023, 08:43:43 PMThey are. Select and Diamond both have put bids in for it. With the addition of 505, 22 have left and gone to D&G in return
Has chaserider ? do we know when the tenders will get awarded 

Westy

Is it Diamond East Midlands that have put the bid in or the WM operation?

hlliwmai

Quote from: Westy on October 07, 2023, 04:22:48 PMIs it Diamond East Midlands that have put the bid in or the WM operation?

Well you would like to assume East Mids because if not that's some awful dead mileage from Tividale; I am led to believe the Tamworth outstation is closing shortly as the lease is coming up for renewal and they don't want to renew it just for 1 route to operate out of it which of current is the 76, unless if they have bid on these routes they do get them then they may renew the lease but of course this remains to be seen 

winston

Quote from: hlliwmai on October 07, 2023, 04:51:56 PMWell you would like to assume East Mids because if not that's some awful dead mileage from Tividale; I am led to believe the Tamworth outstation is closing shortly as the lease is coming up for renewal and they don't want to renew it just for 1 route to operate out of it which of current is the 76, unless if they have bid on these routes they do get them then they may renew the lease but of course this remains to be seen
Tamworth has the 20 too

hlliwmai

Quote from: winston on October 07, 2023, 05:13:56 PMTamworth has the 20 too

oh yes of course I forgot about that one 

Quote from: hlliwmai on October 07, 2023, 04:51:56 PMWell you would like to assume East Mids because if not that's some awful dead mileage from Tividale; I am led to believe the Tamworth outstation is closing shortly as the lease is coming up for renewal and they don't want to renew it just for 1 route to operate out of it which of current is the 76, unless if they have bid on these routes they do get them then they may renew the lease but of course this remains to be seen
The 20 was originally a Midland Classic route wasn't it? Guess the 20/76 could operate from Burton?
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

twbc99

Quote from: 2206 on October 07, 2023, 07:56:25 PMThe 20 was originally a Midland Classic route wasn't it? Guess the 20/76 could operate from Burton?
Yes the 20 was a Midland Classic route.

Craigkibbs

Is there any news on the 62,63 yet?

Craigkibbs

Is there any news regarding the 62 and 63 that is due to be withdrawn beginning of november?

Rachvince53

Quote from: Craigkibbs on October 17, 2023, 02:03:09 PMIs there any news regarding the 62 and 63 that is due to be withdrawn beginning of november?
Nothing yet unless anyone knows differently. 

Stevo

Where's Bob gone? I hope he's OK. He was so regular on this topic but hasn't been on for weeks.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk