News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Chaserider

Started by Pat, January 06, 2021, 10:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

Quote from: solonightrider on August 31, 2023, 09:56:33 PMeco friendly Solos  bob lol :-) [hooked up to the back of the recovery wagon makes them excellent on fuel consumption lol ]
Net zero solos 🤣🤣🤣

Capitalpotter

Quote from: solonightrider on August 31, 2023, 09:54:39 PMjeez one of the more newer buses in such a state but they hemorage money on keeping 15/16 year old solos running. Not even had 144 that long just over 12 months or so  :cry:
These things happen. A few years ago I bought a brand new car that had done just 18 miles. It broke down the very next day with only 26 miles on the clock.
Re 144. I've heard it's still in the yard for spares

joieman

Quote from: Dennis Dart Plaxton Pointer on August 31, 2023, 01:57:23 PMScrapped, went for a new engine but told Chaserider there was more wrong than right and it would cost way too much to repair
So now they're scrapping Metrocities!

Dennis Dart Plaxton Pointer

Quote from: joieman on September 01, 2023, 03:05:01 PMSo now they're scrapping Metrocities!
Only the 1, 169 and 799 aren't going anywhere

hlliwmai

Quote from: Dennis Dart Plaxton Pointer on September 01, 2023, 04:32:24 PMOnly the 1, 169 and 799 aren't going anywhere

I wish 799 would I hate the bloody thing 

Quote from: hlliwmai on September 01, 2023, 04:33:40 PMI wish 799 would I hate the bloody thing
I've just been on it and it's quite nice interior wise but my god does it jault 

hlliwmai

Quote from: Dennis Dart Plaxton Pointer on September 01, 2023, 04:35:08 PMI've just been on it and it's quite nice interior wise but my god does it jault

Exactly the reason why I don't like it 

Capitalpotter

solonightrider

Quote from: Capitalpotter on September 06, 2023, 08:10:17 PMCould these 3 buses be for the 35/36 routes
https://www.route-one.net/news/centrebus-orders-four-more-adl-enviro200s/

well im sure they wont be for the longer interurban routes that are crying out for vehicle and reliability upgrade.

Quote from: Capitalpotter on September 06, 2023, 08:10:17 PMCould these 3 buses be for the 35/36 routes
https://www.route-one.net/news/centrebus-orders-four-more-adl-enviro200s/

Think most people are thinking that way. Even drivers are thinking it and the 4th being used for the rumored 19 they're taking over in Walsall

Capitalpotter

Quote from: Dennis Dart Plaxton Pointer on September 06, 2023, 10:09:49 PMThink most people are thinking that way. Even drivers are thinking it and the 4th being used for the rumored 19 they're taking over in Walsall
The original rumour was for Evora's wasnt it?

Capitalpotter

But
Quote from: solonightrider on September 06, 2023, 09:06:11 PMwell im sure they wont be for the longer interurban routes that are crying out for vehicle and reliability upgrade.
But with 4 new buses arriving it might cascade newer buses

solonightrider

Quote from: Capitalpotter on September 06, 2023, 10:30:28 PMButBut with 4 new buses arriving it might cascade newer buses

mmm nowt there to cascade lol They need a solo evicting session for sure  :rolleyes: 25 seats on the core interurban network especially at peak times isnt very inviting at all [thats if they turn up or manage to complete the journey with out breaking ] 

I would be surprised at Evoras as they dont seem to like ful size stuff unless can sneek some optare badges on them haha  :grin:

mranon

I see chaserider have cancelled the 62 and 63 from november 5th

Quote from: mranon on September 12, 2023, 04:21:15 PMI see chaserider have cancelled the 62 and 63 from november 5th
My assumption is to get put out to tender so they can have it to get paid to run them. They did the exact same thing with the 3

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk