News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Rolling Stock/Locomotive Ownership Directory

Started by Wumpty, May 11, 2022, 08:21:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wumpty

Does anyone have a list or know of a website that tells you who owns what locomotive/rolling stock, similar to the WM Bus Photos main website?

I'm intrigued to see locos like   37292 (wmbusphotos.com) in Regional Railways livery, but would like to see who owns this and other locos shown.

Any help would be appreciated!
Autofare 3 - the ticket that laughs in the face of contactless!

Solo1

JIM H

I use UKRAILLOG.CO.UK to get the sort of info your after. 37292 now carries number 37425 and is owned by Direct Rail Services and is reported to be active.

Wumpty

Quote from: JIM H on May 15, 2022, 09:29:55 PMI use UKRAILLOG.CO.UK to get the sort of info your after. 37292 now carries number 37425 and is owned by Direct Rail Services and is reported to be active.
Excellent Jim - very useful. Thanks for your help!!!!
Autofare 3 - the ticket that laughs in the face of contactless!

Wright liberator

Does anyone know weather Cross Country Trains are still getting rid of HST's end December 2022 ? As I heard they've had enough of the unreliable powered doors on coaches that brake or play up quite often also are diagrams for them still reduced ? Thanks 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk