News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

VERY Late running services

Started by Stu, November 14, 2013, 06:09:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin

A34 traffic mental this evening thanks to temporary lights on Walsall Road / Rocky Lane junction, at least half an between buses at one point
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

Jack

Quote from: Kevin on November 16, 2017, 07:43:18 PM
A34 traffic mental this evening thanks to temporary lights on Walsall Road / Rocky Lane junction, at least half an between buses at one point
28's were running in twos at the time the schools came out, evening Peak. The traffic must of been quite bad for this to happen.

DJ

Had to wait nearly an hour for an 11/13 to turn up towards Dudley at the stop just past the M6 junction, in the end, two ended up arriving pretty much at the same time. Wouldn't mind that much, but it was freezing.  :(

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

Jack

Quote from: DJ98 on November 16, 2017, 09:31:45 PM
Had to wait nearly an hour for an 11/13 to turn up towards Dudley at the stop just past the M6 junction, in the end, two ended up arriving pretty much at the same time. Wouldn't mind that much, but it was freezing.  :(
Wood Green Road, Wood Green School Stop? Shame Thandi don't run after 17:30.

DJ

Quote from: Jack on November 16, 2017, 09:39:01 PM
Wood Green Road, Wood Green School Stop? Shame Thandi don't run after 17:30.

Yeah, that's the one. Had countless 11 and 13s go past the other way but had to watch a few not in service B7RLEs and Scanias go past for the best part of an hour. Thandi wouldn't have been any good though since my pass only covers me for NXWM services, and I don't carry any change on me.

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

Jack

Quote from: DJ98 on November 16, 2017, 10:12:49 PM
Yeah, that's the one. Had countless 11 and 13s go past the other way but had to watch a few not in service B7RLEs and Scanias go past for the best part of an hour. Thandi wouldn't have been any good though since my pass only covers me for NXWM services, and I don't carry any change on me.
I was going to say that you must of felt annoyed seeing other buses going in the other direction and nothing in yours. I always use to carry change when I use to use to the 40, if NX came late I could get the Diamond 40.

Trident 4194

So many NIS buses running on the route of the 9 today

6 9s within 5 mins of the 1st to the last is ridiculous at 8pm this evening

karl724223

Quote from: Trident 4194 on November 24, 2017, 06:16:12 PM
So many NIS buses running on the route of the 9 today

6 9s within 5 mins of the 1st to the last is ridiculous at 8pm this evening
get your arse up brum and direct traffic then if you think you can do better

Kevin

Something more than normal was up with the X51s yesterday evening, thought the two that came together in town ~18:05 was the normal two but later I spotted the Bloxwich run after I got off and that's meant to leave city 17:45 so about half hour late
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

Westy

Appears to be issues on the Perry Barr corridor again.

At least one X51 is running roughly 25 mins late(the Bull St departure around 1430!), so I had to catch a 51 back to Walsall instead.

2 907's together as well, along with a 33E to Kingstanding, plus the X4 (?) was operating a short journey to Sutton as well.

Quote from: Westy on November 26, 2017, 02:55:23 PM

At least one X51 is running roughly 25 mins late(the Bull St departure around 1430!), so I had to catch a 51 back to Walsall instead.

2 907's together as well, along with a 33E to Kingstanding, plus the X4 (?) was operating a short journey to Sutton as well.
As every other X4 does on Sunday. It's timetabled.
And it's not a Perry Barr/Birchfield Road service either.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Jack

Quote from: 2206 on November 26, 2017, 03:03:47 PM
The 33/51/52/A are the Birchfield Road Services, but the 907 is linked in to them as a Perry Barr Service. The Platnium services are nothing to do with Birchfield Road.

The 28E's are in chaos as well. Waited 40 Minutes on Dyas Road and suprise surprise two came together.

Gareth

Quote from: Westy on November 26, 2017, 02:55:23 PM

Late running buses often happen on Sundays over the Christmas shopping period. Many buses that use Masshouse get caught in traffic as queues for the car parks build up

Westy

Quote from: 2206 on November 26, 2017, 03:03:47 PM
As every other X4 does on Sunday. It's timetabled.

I know X4 isnt a Perry Barr service!

Tony

Quote from: Jack on November 26, 2017, 03:18:16 PM

The 28E's are in chaos as well. Waited 40 Minutes on Dyas Road and suprise surprise two came together.

Strange
Every 28 going towards Small Heath is showing as on time, and the latest any all day arriving at Dyas Road is 9 minutes and there is no 40 minute gaps, so what time was this?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk