News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Recent posts

First / Re: First Bus - Leicester
Last post by Glenfieldmathk1 - Yesterday at 03:19:04 PM
Quote from: Mayfield on Yesterday at 01:18:29 PMWonder if 63523 will ever see service again
At some point soon I'd say - for a brand new bus that only had a few days / weeks in service I cannot believe they'd keep it off road indefinitely 
Quote from: Sandy Lane on Yesterday at 02:29:47 PMFor TfWM's info there at two outbound stops in Cox St. CU4 is the one under the 'elephant' and another at the top of the hill CU3.

So not sure why CU4 is called Cox St on the flag? Would it not be better to follow NXC practice who recognise CU4 as Starley Gardens and this is the call used by NXC in next stop on board announcements?

Looking at BusTimes or Google maps they currently display separate 'phantom' stops which the stagecoach routes are tagged to alongside the two Cox Street outbound stops and also the inbound stop on Gosford St under the ring road.  I don't know why or how this problem was created but it would indicate the reason why the RTI screen only displays the Stagecoach routes.
Quote from: Sandy Lane on April 25, 2024, 12:57:04 PMHello TfWM,

More to the Coventry city centre stop CU4 Cox Street issue and not just  RTI.

For TfWM's info there at two outbound stops in Cox St. CU4 is the one under the 'elephant' and another at the top of the hill CU3.

So not sure why CU4 is called Cox St on the flag? Would it not be better to follow NXC practice who recognise CU4 as Starley Gardens and this is the call used by NXC in next stop on board announcements?
Last post by Mayfield - Yesterday at 01:18:29 PM
Wonder if 63523 will ever see service again
Last post by Fin W - Yesterday at 01:11:06 PM
Quote from: SSmith09 on Yesterday at 12:32:12 PMIf bus times is correct then 63531 has returned from wrightbus and is now back in service.
saw it the other day
869 seen yesterday on the 2 but was not tracking. 

Garage threads / Re: Pensnett Garage
Last post by Wba_lad - Yesterday at 12:53:37 PM
Quote from: a4 funcool 2022 on Yesterday at 11:52:46 AMDid 2090 have a crash accident too? Or its just randomly not out yet for a while?
I'm not too sure, have you checked the buses which don't track it may of been out but not tracked on bus times. 
Last post by SSmith09 - Yesterday at 12:32:12 PM
Quote from: Mayfield on March 19, 2024, 01:38:09 PMDoes anybody know why 63531 hasn't been in service for 5 weeks, this is the one that entered service weeks after all the others and has already had a lengthy time out with what if I am correct was accident damage.
If bus times is correct then 63531 has returned from wrightbus and is now back in service.
Garage threads / Re: Acocks Green Garage
Last post by Tony - Yesterday at 12:24:02 PM
Quote from: tufwum on Yesterday at 12:10:15 PMSo if I go from Harborne to Swan Island, Yardley that should just be £2 because it's the same 11A service... ?
Yes, there's no extra payment required if you need to change buses at Erdington or Acocks Green
Garage threads / Re: Acocks Green Garage
Last post by tufwum - Yesterday at 12:10:15 PM
So if I go from Harborne to Swan Island, Yardley that should just be £2 because it's the same 11A service... ? 
SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk