News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Recent posts

Other Operators / Re: Banga buses
Last post by Jay71 - Today at 07:48:47 AM
YX61BYB is the bus with the filthy seats. 
The bus which changed stops was route 891. Normally comes into Wolves & unloads by the Cop station
1854 (4 4H 4M branded) on the 937.
Garage threads / Re: Walsall Garage
Last post by Ingleboro261F - Today at 05:30:19 AM
If 1804 has transferred I'm guessing 1805 will also go to Walsall aswell to rid of the omnilinks In AG?
Not really sure why he seems to think Buses mostly by NX don't serve Schools, Colleges or hospitals NX always has a route that serves or goes near. The public do have or used to have a say on services. NX did consultations. If he wants the network to be improved first get rid or cowboy operators like Let's go from my experience and others. NX do a great job it ay perfect but It is brilliant. Some people don't have last Buses at between 10PM and 2AM or even 24hr like some routes they have a last bus between 3/5PM and 7/9PM
https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/black-country/75-million-being-spent-keeping-29170331?utm_source=linkCopy&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebar

I take it the mayor doesn't like NX Bus.

If certain services are being subsided because they unprofitable but deemed essential,surely similar amounts will need to be spent under franchising.

If services are increased or introduced under franchising and struggle to break even,how could this be value for money?

Is he aware of subsidies being paid in other areas of the country to keep services running?
First / Re: First Bus - Leicester
Last post by Glenfieldmathk1 - Yesterday at 10:57:03 PM
More out today..
Equally 35179/80 and 35186 have cascaded out the depot onto new areas. I assume in order for more buses to come to Leicester the depot is now full and needs some vehicles out.
Although I still disagree with what they are doing.. should have been a lot more double deckers and a few less single deckers.
Other Operators / Re: Chaserider
Last post by CKD - Yesterday at 09:18:54 PM
Quote from: BlackCountryBusSpotter on Yesterday at 01:58:01 PMSN64CVM on the 36 the other B8 is on the 35A so the usual E200 that is usually on the 35A is elsewhere today
#505 on the 60 as #641 is still off the road with RTC damage I think?
Other Operators / Re: Banga buses
Last post by CKD - Yesterday at 09:16:00 PM
Quote from: Jay71 on May 13, 2024, 07:14:16 PMI recently said that this company was a Micky Mouse company. I think I've proved myself right.
Today.....The bus that I was on had a big hole in the bumper. The driver decided to have a change to have a change of route when he entered Wolves City centre.
Was on another BB  last week. Seats look like they had never been cleaned.
On the outside of the bus the top part of a window was shattered & taped over with black tape.
I assume the bus with a whole in the bumper was YX60FUE? Some routes inter work on Banga network (e.g the bus comes into Wton as a 53, goes out as an 81 to maintain frequency).
Cleanliness isn't great but that's reflected in fares; not sure which vehicle you're on about but at least the service is mostly reliable and friendly.
The bus w/ the shattered top part of the window is MX12JXC and has been like that for ages 
Last post by BlackCountryBusSpotter - Yesterday at 08:57:07 PM
Fair enough is 4959 being repaired or is it going for Scrap
Last post by Tony - Yesterday at 08:34:18 PM
As I said it is NOT a replacement for 4959
SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk