News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Unnerving sounds......

Started by tank90, October 20, 2012, 03:31:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tank90

I was waiting on Evesham Road (Redditch) waiting for a 56/56A and the 26 came by. It was 18189 and it was making the most wierd unnerving of noises as was accelertating. Also I noticed it lacked a disabled ramp too, which i found bizzare as its a 54 plate and FMRs Dennis Tridents ALX 400 have ramps. Any way the sound of the engine was not good and if im honest i would think it lucky if it got to stratford as i thought it was going to give up the ghost; unless it had a hole in its exhaust system. If i had thought about i would have taken a vid and posted it so you could all hear it but it didnt sound right.
Midland Red West, one of the best Companies to serve Redditch, with some of the best buses.

Dan

BU07 LGO

Seen 4180 last wednesday on the 35 and that sounded terrible!

jc

Poor acceleration and Unusual noises reported on the Alcester - Studley section from it too, if it was the 4pm-ish working then take note this would have been carrying about 60-70 school kids from Alcester to Studley and Redditch.

tank90

Midland Red West, one of the best Companies to serve Redditch, with some of the best buses.

Dan

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk