News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Who was the spotter

Started by settlerman, September 19, 2012, 06:03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident 4609

Spotter taking Photographs of buses in Dudley Bus Station from 13:30-14:00.

Trident 4609

Two Spotters in Wolverhampton bus Station this morning writing down fleet numbers

nitromatt1

Two youngish male spotters in Moor Street this afternoon around 3pm, one with a clipboard and one taking photos. Seemed to know each other.

Also an older spotter joined the party later on.

Then, pretty sure I spotted Ashley in Solihull around 4:30!

Liverpool Street

Whilst shopping I noticed a whackjob taking photos at New Street. Seemed to take an interest in 4191.
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

Ashley 4569

I was in and out of Solihull about that time so yeah come and say hello next time

nitromatt1

Met Stuharris on the WB241 this morning. Also, a couple of men were talking about buses behind us. :)

Trident 4609

Middle aged man in a green tracksuit walking up Fryer Street in Wolverhampton Walking along with a camera filming/photoing the V festival buses while holding a plastic carrier containing lots of bus timetables.

nitromatt1

Bus photographer on Broad Street, Wolverhampton this afternoon around 3pm, took a photo of 4005 on the 59 which I was on.

3 photographers yesterday on Fryer St/Broad St Wolverhampton taking photo's of ........well anything passing resembling a bus basically  ;D
Enviro 200 Rebels......Venturing Out Into New Territory's!!

Trident 4609

Quote from: 4006 on August 17, 2013, 07:28:25 PM
3 photographers yesterday on Fryer St/Broad St Wolverhampton taking photo's of ........well anything passing resembling a bus basically  ;D

How old did they look?

richie

There was a guy for about 3 hours in dudley taking down numbers but no camera

nitromatt1

Quote from: richie on August 17, 2013, 09:37:51 PM

Old guy? Think I saw him around midday whilst waiting for the 126

Rob H

Just in case any of you spot me you'll find me mostly wearing Birmingham City FC Shirts/White Diadora Jacket or Blue Jacket with F&C Investments on the back (when its Raining)/Blue Blues Cap (when its Raining) or Blue & White Blues Cap or Formula 1 Cap/Grey Shoes :)
60 Birmingham - Cranes Park
72/72A Solihull Station - Chelmsley Wood
73 Solihull - Heartlands Hospital
X1 Birmingham - Coventry
X2 Birmingham - Solihull Station
A10 Solihull - Cranes Park / Chelmsley Wood

richie

Quote from: nitromatt1 on August 18, 2013, 12:09:44 AM
Quote from: richie on August 17, 2013, 09:37:51 PM

Old guy? Think I saw him around midday whilst waiting for the 126

Yea that sounds about right

Liverpool Street

Quote from: Rob4367 on August 18, 2013, 03:09:28 PM
Just in case any of you spot me you'll find me mostly wearing Birmingham City FC Shirts/White Diadora Jacket or Blue Jacket with F&C Investments on the back (when its Raining)/Blue Blues Cap (when its Raining) or Blue & White Blues Cap or Formula 1 Cap/Grey Shoes :)

Are you sometimes around New Street?
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk