News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

D&G Bus

Started by arrivaaston, September 14, 2012, 11:54:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BusMan Greg

Capitalpotter

Not sure where 13 is

Jamie A

Quote from: Capitalpotter on July 08, 2021, 09:10:44 PM
Not sure where 13 is

13/15 are 2 darts that have never been used since D&G took over Cannock, at least 1 of them has been raided for parts

Bob

Quote from: Cheese on July 08, 2021, 07:33:07 PM
So by that you're suggesting they haven't got enough buses for the work they currently have? Don't forget they gave work away to Select Bus at the same time. Would hope they're going to replace Solos with these.
Doubt it Solos were the first things repainted...

BusMan Greg

Noted on Bustimes earlier was a new Metrocity on the 16 to Leek (149 - YJ67 GBX)

PointerDart

Quote from: BusMan Greg on December 02, 2021, 10:36:19 AM
Noted on Bustimes earlier was a new Metrocity on the 16 to Leek (149 - YJ67 GBX)

Saw it in Newcastle on 94s today, white all-over with airport luggage racking

BusMan Greg

D&G will be operating a few trips on the 64 from the 25th of April between  Market drayton and Hanley.

BusMan Greg

Noted a D&G solo in Cannock yesterday with E2 on the blind. I have since discovered this is an Alton Towers employee service which serves Stafford, Cannock, Rugeley, and Uttoxeter

mikestone

D&G doing Crewe-Stafford rail replacement with Versa.s - I hope this is sufficient as Avanti hve made no provision for West Midlands-Scotland passengers on the day before people are back at school.

ellspurs

Quote from: mikestone on September 04, 2022, 03:42:18 PMD&G doing Crewe-Stafford rail replacement with Versa.s - I hope this is sufficient as Avanti hve made no provision for West Midlands-Scotland passengers on the day before people are back at school.
I'd have hoped people wouldn't be relying on travelling at the last minute given all the disruption this summer.

Yes, I know I am expecting too much.

Rachvince53

D & G Bus have registered replacement routes for three services threatened by the planned closure of Arriva North West's Winsford depot. They would replace the 31, 37 and 84 Arriva services.

mikestone

markcf83

Don't judge me until you've walked in my size ten shoes.

Rachvince53

Quote from: markcf83 on March 08, 2023, 02:54:56 PMInteresting.......
The Stagecoach service is due to start on 23rd April 2023 and is registered under the Ribble Motor Services licence. Nothing on D&G yet.

mikestone

Enviro YX16ODG appears to be the first addition to cover ex-Arriva work - 90 according to bustimes, which has ODJ as 91, but I didn't see that.
;
Ex Menzies Heathrow?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk