News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Pensnett Garage

Started by winston, April 09, 2012, 04:51:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the trainbasher

Looks like i might for a bit go a different way to work/from work :-)

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

barry

Tut Tut
Is that Driver on his mobile phone on the Motorway?

Liberator9

Unless he was simply scratching his ear or side of his head  ::)

Looks impressive - can't wait to have a ride on one on the 9 soon - dare say its first day in service will see Tony having a lot of requests for it in the buses to find thread!

Although I did think they were changing the interior colour to red - looks the same to me - thought red would still be better considering the black/grey does show its fade fairly quickly compared to the last TWM/NX dark blue style 2008 onwards fabric. Although suppose keeping it the same will mean we are less likely to see garages mismatching seats on the occasional bus. Wish the garages would stop using a wide variety of paints though in repairs - can't see it getting any better with the new livery coming in now.

Tony

Quote from: Liberator9 on March 06, 2015, 06:22:15 PM
Unless he was simply scratching his ear or side of his head  ::)

Looks impressive - can't wait to have a ride on one on the 9 soon - dare say its first day in service will see Tony having a lot of requests for it in the buses to find thread!

Although I did think they were changing the interior colour to red - looks the same to me - thought red would still be better considering the black/grey does show its fade fairly quickly compared to the last TWM/NX dark blue style 2008 onwards fabric. Although suppose keeping it the same will mean we are less likely to see garages mismatching seats on the occasional bus. Wish the garages would stop using a wide variety of paints though in repairs - can't see it getting any better with the new livery coming in now.

If you are lucky you may find 7 of them in service on Monday

Liberator9

Will be impressive if they can get 7 out by then - thanks Tony.

Tony

Quote from: Liberator9 on March 06, 2015, 06:29:37 PM
Will be impressive if they can get 7 out by then - thanks Tony.

And they won't all look like that!

Liberator9

Some route branding on the way then  ;) Should be good to see

Liberator9

By any chance is it going to be blue? Or I'll do the complete opposite and say orange.

Tara4352

Quote from: Liberator9 on March 06, 2015, 06:38:08 PM
By any chance is it going to be blue? Or I'll do the complete opposite and say orange.
Black perhaps

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: Rhys S on March 06, 2015, 06:54:15 PM
Black perhaps

@Rhys S I don't think deep red and black would go together very well at all, but if it's the colour i think it might be then i don't think that will look good either!
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Trident 4194

I think it should be grey branding, they were really smart when the e400s first got branded. Also is 4589 still at pensnett? As may have a search for it tommorow if it is

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: Trident 4194 on March 06, 2015, 07:07:31 PM
I think it should be grey branding, they were really smart when the e400s first got branded. Also is 4589 still at pensnett? As may have a search for it tommorow if it is

Doubt whether PE would keep 4589 over the weekend as less buses are needed over the weekend.
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Mike K

Quote from: Matt on March 06, 2015, 06:34:18 PM
Quote from: Liberator9 on March 06, 2015, 06:33:37 PM

Not when you see what colour it is :)

What colour is it then? Pray tell.

Tony

Quote from: Mike K on March 06, 2015, 07:40:23 PM
Quote from: Matt on March 06, 2015, 06:34:18 PM
Quote from: Liberator9 on March 06, 2015, 06:33:37 PM

Not when you see what colour it is :)

What colour is it then? Pray tell.

What colour you expecting Matt?

Bright green and yellow, and they are all named.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk