News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Sandwell Travel

Started by Lukeee, September 05, 2012, 09:09:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

winston

Steve, I think the main point being made is how would non bus enthusiast loyal passengers even know such a forum existed?

Quote from: Steveminor on June 29, 2013, 07:40:23 AM
If you guys are implying that the people posting good things about Sandwell travel are either the owners or in some way linked to Sandwell travel, then just think about what you are saying.
These guys searched for the forum and posted several times or using several accounts from different places (so as to change ip address) just to make believe the company has a loyal following.
Now think again, how ridiculous does that sound.
I have refrained from making comment till now but, it does look like this operator has turned things around, their buses are 90% of the time within tolerance & i have seen several passengers having a conversation with the driver when boarding or alighting, which does suggest they are regulars.
Well done I say & keep it up.

Dylan4579

Search sandwell travel in Google and this forum is top 3

Tony

Quote from: Winston on June 29, 2013, 10:42:38 AM
Steve, I think the main point being made is how would non bus enthusiast loyal passengers even know such a forum existed?

Quote from: Steveminor on June 29, 2013, 07:40:23 AM
If you guys are implying that the people posting good things about Sandwell travel are either the owners or in some way linked to Sandwell travel, then just think about what you are saying.
These guys searched for the forum and posted several times or using several accounts from different places (so as to change ip address) just to make believe the company has a loyal following.
Now think again, how ridiculous does that sound.
I have refrained from making comment till now but, it does look like this operator has turned things around, their buses are 90% of the time within tolerance & i have seen several passengers having a conversation with the driver when boarding or alighting, which does suggest they are regulars.
Well done I say & keep it up.

there is also the abusive message I deleted basically telling Martinmorris not to be do nosey looking in their garage

Martin

Who ever it was that called me nosey for looking into the garage has got it totally wrong as I was walking to West Bromwich from my home in Wednesbury not my usual route to walk into West Bromwich but I was on a public footpath and both of the buses were in view one was on the road outside of the garage and the other was parked up on the front just outside of the unit. . . . . . SO DON'T CALL ME NOSEY.  >:(
National Express Buses in photographs. https://www.facebook.com/groups/Martin.Morris25/members/

notepanel

I believe there is an unidentified plain white dart out on the 333X today.

Solo1

re the white dart Walsall commuity transport also run one or 2 white darts from walsall bus station

uniquicity

Dart / Pointer KX51UCR was parked outside the depot today, allover white, presume this is the UID one

vinh1000

Dart R47x broke down on 333x today in the bus station
Vinny - frequent bus traveller :-)

HELEN - http://mb-web.co.uk/heleninstaller_3.3.msi
Manual:
Mobitec: http://mb-web.co.uk/MIE.zip

Solo1

Is the White dart at sandwell travel  a loan as it has no
blinds only paper where the blinds should be

fleetline6477

Quote from: Solo1 on July 15, 2013, 12:14:57 PM
Is the White dart at sandwell travel  a loan as it has no
blinds only paper where the blinds should be

All their other vehicles have electronic front blinds so they don't have roller blinds.

mikestone

KX51UCR was on the 333x yesterday. It came into Walsall bus station at 16.20 as the 16.15 departure and went on stand M, as the 19 was on N, where a NWM inspector appeared to have a "suitable conversation".

sarai949

Sandwell Travel purchased two vehicles recently
They are not on loan!!!!

Solo1

What is the reg of the other bus & bus type ,what service is this on

Stuharris 6360

On VOSA today!!!

PD1095259/13 - SANDWELL TRAVEL LIMITED, 26, SOMERSET ROAD, WEST BROMWICH, B71 1HA
        Variation Accepted: Operating between Walsall Bus Station and Willenhall given service number 333X effective from 02-Sep-2013. To amend Route, Stopping Places and Timetable.

PD1095259/14 - SANDWELL TRAVEL LIMITED, 26, SOMERSET ROAD, WEST BROMWICH, B71 1HA
        Registration Accepted
        Starting Point: Walsall, Bradford Place
        Finish Point: Darlaston
        Via:
        Service Number: 333E
        Service Type: Normal Stopping
        Effective Date: 01-SEP-2013
        Other Details: Sundays & bank holidays

PD1095259/15 - SANDWELL TRAVEL LIMITED, 26, SOMERSET ROAD, WEST BROMWICH, B71 1HA
        Registration Accepted
        Starting Point: West Bromwich
        Finish Point: Walsall, Bradford Place
        Via:
        Service Number: 45
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Ash

Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on July 31, 2013, 02:38:58 PM
On VOSA today!!!

PD1095259/13 - SANDWELL TRAVEL LIMITED, 26, SOMERSET ROAD, WEST BROMWICH, B71 1HA
        Variation Accepted: Operating between Walsall Bus Station and Willenhall given service number 333X effective from 02-Sep-2013. To amend Route, Stopping Places and Timetable.

PD1095259/14 - SANDWELL TRAVEL LIMITED, 26, SOMERSET ROAD, WEST BROMWICH, B71 1HA
        Registration Accepted
        Starting Point: Walsall, Bradford Place
        Finish Point: Darlaston
        Via:
        Service Number: 333E

PD1095259/15 - SANDWELL TRAVEL LIMITED, 26, SOMERSET ROAD, WEST BROMWICH, B71 1HA
        Registration Accepted
        Starting Point: West Bromwich
        Finish Point: Walsall, Bradford Place
        Via:
        Service Number: 45

On the 45 there buses wont get up the Charlemont farm hill :) there would be better trying out the 4 between Walsall and West Bromwich rather than the 45.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk