News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

New Bus Interchange, Birmingham

Started by BBS, August 20, 2024, 12:41:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BBS

Hey everyone, I was reading an article from Midland Metro Alliance, I read something interesting about a new bus interchange in Birmingham. Does anyone have more information on this? Link: https://metroalliance.co.uk/milestone-celebrated-as-first-phase-of-trackwork-completed-on-moor-street-queensway/?fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR0judPtc6VFz32IwFb46HDpGXQEczi7N3NYOedbm7kaGTFenDrLh-fY4MA_aem_xwZ0D8AF6xPFCjDPSdT4-Q.  " adding additional tram stops to the Metro network as well as a new bus interchange in the Moor Street area."
Local Bus Routes: 4, 4A, A15, A16, 41,1,11A,11C, A9, A12

markcf83

Probably be enhanced bus priority measures between Carrs Lane and Priory Queensway. Obviously I stand to be corrected if this is wrong.
Don't judge me until you've walked in my size ten shoes.

Stu

Quote from: BBS on August 20, 2024, 12:41:18 AMHey everyone, I was reading an article from Midland Metro Alliance, I read something interesting about a new bus interchange in Birmingham. Does anyone have more information on this? Link: https://metroalliance.co.uk/milestone-celebrated-as-first-phase-of-trackwork-completed-on-moor-street-queensway/?fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR0judPtc6VFz32IwFb46HDpGXQEczi7N3NYOedbm7kaGTFenDrLh-fY4MA_aem_xwZ0D8AF6xPFCjDPSdT4-Q.  " adding additional tram stops to the Metro network as well as a new bus interchange in the Moor Street area."

Not really 'new' as such, it is just referring to the existing bus interchange at Moor Street Queensway, which will be 'new' for the tram network.
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk