News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Breakdown vehicles

Started by Mayfield, November 16, 2023, 07:03:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayfield

Interesting breakdown truck noted yesterday in a field on the right of the M6 if travelling north just by junction 21A, looks like it could have been converted from a bus/coach similar
To what BMMO used to do many decades ago if anyone can remember, it's painted light yellow and looks many years old.

Westy

Quote from: Mayfield on November 16, 2023, 07:03:51 PMInteresting breakdown truck noted yesterday in a field on the right of the M6 if travelling north just by junction 21A, looks like it could have been converted from a bus/coach similar
To what BMMO used to do many decades ago if anyone can remember, it's painted light yellow and looks many years old.
Is it similar to one that Aston Manor has?

Mayfield

Is there an image of this I can look at

Westy

Quote from: Mayfield on November 17, 2023, 08:34:13 AMIs there an image of this I can look at
I'll have a look through my archive later.

(Unless anyone knows which one I'm refering to & can pop one up sooner?)

Westy

Quote from: Westy on November 17, 2023, 06:47:13 PMI'll have a look through my archive later.
(Unless anyone knows which one I'm refering to & can pop one up sooner?)
https://we.tl/t-wkGXf0fYXP

Had a look.

Is it one of these?

Link available for 7 days from original post date!

Mayfield

Don't know what this link is it just downloads a load of crap

Westy

They've changed WeTransfer since I last used it!

Westy

Mayfield

No nothing like this, looks even older but very difficult to get a good look at 70mph.

jerome k jerome

You can see the yellow breakdown vehicle in the field at jct 21a on google earth.

Mayfield

I can't seem to get a clear view, not used Google earth very much so is that the best you can expect 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk