News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Strike Action

Started by monkeyjoe, December 14, 2022, 01:23:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginger66

With little under a hour till voting closes.

Will it be a close ballot ie 48% for to 52% against or will it be a straight forward no deal.

Tony

Quote from: Ginger66 on March 25, 2023, 11:23:13 AMWith little under a hour till voting closes.

Will it be a close ballot ie 48% for to 52% against or will it be a straight forward no deal.
Don't think it will be either 

Mike K

Quote from: Ginger66 on March 25, 2023, 11:23:13 AMWith little under a hour till voting closes.

What makes you think it's not going to be accepted? All the signs are that it will be accepted, and that's what Unite are strongly recommending. I'd be shocked if it wasn't. 

Coventrybususer95

Quote from: Mike K on March 25, 2023, 11:34:51 AMWhat makes you think it's not going to be accepted? All the signs are that it will be accepted, and that's what Unite are strongly recommending. I'd be shocked if it wasn't.
Did unite not recommended the first offer?
All views are my own and does not represent the views of any company/ business that i maybe be working with

hlliwmai

Quote from: Tony on March 25, 2023, 11:29:40 AMDon't think it will be either

I assume there will be statement issued later today @Tony?  

metrocity

Deal has gone thru 

Tony

Solo1

Quote from: Tony on March 25, 2023, 12:43:15 PMApprox 85% acceptance
great news what sort of service will it be on sunday  thank you

Rachvince53

Quote from: metrocity on March 25, 2023, 12:34:23 PMDeal has gone thru
Let's hope both parties keep to their part of the deal.

MasterPlan

Whilst it's great that this appears to have been resolved, it won't change the fact that there's still driver shortages, right?

Will this make it easier or harder to employ more drivers? Given the fact that it will cost NX more to do so now.
Local Routes: 002, 39/39A, X21, 46, 76.
Localish Routes: 18, 23, X22.

Tony

Quote from: MasterPlan on March 25, 2023, 01:26:04 PMWhilst it's great that this appears to have been resolved, it won't change the fact that there's still driver shortages, right?

Will this make it easier or harder to employ more drivers? Given the fact that it will cost NX more to do so now.
I think that has been answered in the news already. 392 applications in a week was the news story 

Stu

My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

dw1308

Quote from: Stu on March 25, 2023, 01:29:39 PM15% still weren't happy? :undecided:

Or didn't vote is my guess

B.C Driver

Non votes dont count as rejection.

Makes you wonder if company had offered this in the first place..... ?
4444 -The Star Wars Bus

- May the 4s be with you!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk