News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

05.12.2021 Service changes

Started by PB2938, November 06, 2021, 06:54:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

metrocity

Quote from: Stu on November 26, 2021, 01:50:57 PM
The TfWM page clearly stated that a new operator would be taking over daytime journeys on the 96 from 5th December, with the new operator yet to be announced.
Yes and the TfWM page is wrong..

Jack D

How can you follow tenders to see who has won what service and who has bidded what? I want to see what's happening on the 96 side who has bidded etc.

Westy

Couple of observations.

How come the Sunday timetable on the 31 / 32 doesn't say which operator does which journey, unlike the Monday to Saturday timetable.

Walsall 9 - Is there a difference?

From looking at the journeys my sister regularly uses, it's still the same departure times on Sunday morning & evenings.

Pat

Quote from: Jack D on November 29, 2021, 04:51:17 PM
How can you follow tenders to see who has won what service and who has bidded what? I want to see what's happening on the 96 side who has bidded etc.
They're published on the TfWM website

Solo1

with the 42/3 joint timetablestarting again  how come they have changed the timetable why didnt they go back to the timetable they ran when it was joint

Westy

Quote from: Westy on November 29, 2021, 08:08:36 PM
Couple of observations.

How come the Sunday timetable on the 31 / 32 doesn't say which operator does which journey, unlike the Monday to Saturday timetable.

Walsall 9 - Is there a difference?

From looking at the journeys my sister regularly uses, it's still the same departure times on Sunday morning & evenings.

Can I ask why asking a simple question on Nx social media is very taxing?

Despite putting the same details as above regarding the Walsall 9, why am I being asked to repeat questions?

Just read the original ###$$#$ post, for crying out loud!

Tony

Quote from: Westy on November 30, 2021, 05:31:06 PM
Can I ask why asking a simple question on Nx social media is very taxing?

Despite putting the same details as above regarding the Walsall 9, why am I being asked to repeat questions?

Just read the original ###$$#$ post, for crying out loud!

Or just look at the new timetable to see which time she needs to travel

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk