News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Warwickshire & Coventry Timetable Improvements from 30th October 2021

Started by Sandy Lane, October 08, 2021, 01:09:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sandy Lane

Sandy Lane

Ah ha, driver sickness !

Wonder if some drivers with HGV licences have gone for the bigger money driving trucks?

ellspurs

Quote from: Sandy Lane on October 08, 2021, 09:07:37 PM
Ah ha, driver sickness !

Wonder if some drivers with HGV licences have gone for the bigger money driving trucks?

There is a lot of HS2 work being done around there which is pulling all the HGV drivers in to drive tippers to and from the sites. As well as the extensive house building in Leamington/Warwick, Rugby and Nuneaton, there's a big pull for drivers.

JPC

Quote from: Sandy Lane on October 08, 2021, 01:09:29 PM
Noted the 60 stays hourly - was 30 min freq with TDC.

It's just a tweak to the existing timings where some bits of the route had either too much or too little time, though I guess some of these issues were inherited in part by copying DeCourcey's timings - about time too it's been over a year.  The frequency is dependent on what TfWM is willing to fund and I don't think it will garner any improvement whilst in the hands of Stagecoach.

DD12

I have not noticed "Portrest, Southam before; - which operating company is this please ?

B61 ANDREW

DD12

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk