News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Peoplesbus limited

Started by Coventrybususer95, June 20, 2023, 06:08:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coventrybususer95

Acquisition of certain business and assets of Aintree based Peoplesbus Limited.
Stagecoach announces the acquisition of Peoplesbus employees, vehicles and bus services in Merseyside and West Lancashire.
Stagecoach Merseyside and South Lancashire has today Tuesday 20th June 2023, announced that it will be acquiring the bus services, contracts, the majority of vehicles and employees of Liverpool independent bus operator "Peoplesbus" on Sunday 9th July 2023.
Twenty-one Peoplesbus employees and twenty-three vehicles will relocate from Peoplesbus Aintree depot to Stagecoach's nearby Gillmoss site along with all tendered local and school bus services and a network of commercial school and football services. The acquired operations will operate as Stagecoach and the vehicles will initially be rebranded and gradually repainted.
All views are my own and does not represent the views of any company/ business that i maybe be working with

Stevo

Interesting but I don't quite see the relevance to Coventry.

fleetline6477

Quote from: Stevo on June 21, 2023, 09:41:55 AMInteresting but I don't quite see the relevance to Coventry.
I think it is just the username of the person posting the information. 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk