News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Coventry electric buses

Started by Ben, March 18, 2020, 12:27:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stu

Quote from: dave rossett on September 16, 2022, 08:47:10 AMAnyone know the reason for the renumbering?

"E R" = Elizabeth Regina
1952 = the year she became queen

It was intended as a 'temporary' renumbering as part of the Platinum Jubilee Year commemoration.
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

dave rossett

Thanks all for the replies. It's obvious when you point it out. Apols for the stupid question.
Dave

Tony

E063 is out on the 11/12x today

Tony

E063 is out again this evening, doesn't look like E034 is coming out today

cvbususer

Quote from: Tony on September 18, 2022, 05:43:15 PME063 is out again this evening, doesn't look like E034 is coming out today

Where are these at with decals? Are they all going to have the Platinum extra legroom text add-ons or any route branding applied? 

Additionally, how is the rollout of mirror cams looking for those that were delivered with the standard mirrors? Thanks

BK63 YWP

QuoteWhere are these at with decals? Are they all going to have the Platinum extra legroom text add-ons or any route branding applied?

Additionally, how is the rollout of mirror cams looking for those that were delivered with the standard mirrors? Thanks
No platinum extra legroom or route branding unless the owners zenobe say so 
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

Tony

QuoteNo platinum extra legroom or route branding unless the owners zenobe say so
It's already applied to E038, see photo on main site

BK63 YWP

QuoteIt's already applied to E038, see photo on main site
Looks good, will route branding come later or is that definitely not happening?
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

Coventrybususer95

Quote from: BK63 YWP on September 19, 2022, 09:23:46 AMLooks good, will route branding come later or is that definitely not happening?
I don't believe there having any route branding 
All views are my own and does not represent the views of any company/ business that i maybe be working with

RW

Quote from: BK63 YWP on September 19, 2022, 09:23:46 AMLooks good, will route branding come later or is that definitely not happening?
"Looks good,....." Hmmm that depends on your view of the "...extra legroom..." vinyls. Almost makes the Coventry blue stripe surplus/irrelevant.

Tony

E034 out in service for the first time today

Danthebusman

Quote from: Tony on September 27, 2022, 11:35:27 AME034 out in service for the first time today
I bet it's on the 9

Tony

E042 & E047 have both come out this afternoon for the first time

Tony

All the following are now fully prepared and ready to go to Coventry
E038; E050; E052; E061; E062; E065; E066

Danthebusman

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk