News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

West Midlands Bus Area Map and Guides

Started by Bus Man K2, October 30, 2019, 05:58:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bus Man K2

Quote from: Tony on January 17, 2021, 11:51:24 AM
And are you recommending the other 3 services that make the same manoeuvre as the 35 on Moor Street Queensway as well?

See statememt above in prevoous post.

Tony

Bus Man K2

Quote from: Tony on January 17, 2021, 11:55:15 AM
Do you know the other 3 services?

Ithey are the

50 to Matpolr/Druids Heath

150 Redditch.

I think 150 anyway.

Tony

Quote from: Bus Man K2 on January 17, 2021, 11:59:53 AM
Ithey are the

50 to Matpolr/Druids Heath

150 Redditch.

I think 150 anyway.

Yes, those two, but not the other one?
Proves someone else's point about knowledge.

Bus Man K2

Quote from: Tony on January 17, 2021, 12:01:06 PM
Yes, those two, but not the other one?
Proves someone else's point about knowledge.

Bus Man K2

Quote from: Bus Man K2 on January 17, 2021, 12:02:40 PM

The knowledge is there I just have to think a little..

So  you saying the other persons right.. I have no knowledge at alll?  Id beg to differ there. Yes I know on soke route I am  rubbish but on theres I'm great. Thats why they include me and allow me to let others have their say.. That's why I'm on here.

Tony

Quote from: Bus Man K2 on January 17, 2021, 12:02:40 PM

Yes, so you are going to put a route on Moor Street Queensway that both TfWM and NXWM have advertised as being taken off there by saying it is being cut back to Terminate on Moor Street?

Bus Man K2

Quote from: Tony on January 17, 2021, 12:07:37 PM
Yes, so you are going to put a route on Moor Street Queensway that both TfWM and NXWM have advertised as being taken off there by saying it is being cut back to Terminate on Moor Street?

No I wanted to ask if it had been cut back and not serving Moor Street/Queensway anymore.. Obviously not if your saying it still operates there...

Tony

Quote from: Bus Man K2 on January 17, 2021, 12:09:33 PM
No I wahted to ask if it had been cut back and not serving Moor Street/ Queensway anymore.. Obviously not if your saying it still operates there...

No it serves Moor Street, but not Moor Street Queensway

On the same subject what about the other end of the 97 & 14 routes, do you intend putting the roads on they have to use to turn around to go back to city?

Tony

Quote from: Bus Man K2 on January 17, 2021, 12:09:33 PM
No I wanted to ask if it had been cut back and not serving Moor Street/Queensway anymore.. Obviously not if your saying it still operates there...

I have never know anyone who is so intent on conflict, even intent on trying to cause it to people trying to help the general public, see my comments about public facing jobs and your map suggestions

Kevin

Just out of curiosity, not stirring things up in the slightest:

Suppose a bus finishes service on Moor Street where the 35/50 stop and starts service the other side of the road where the 97 stops.
Now suppose the u-turn facility isn't there and buses on this entirely make-believe route had to turn around by using Carrs Lane, Dale End and Albert Street. Would you suggest this be marked as operating along those roads?
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

Bus Man K2

Quote from: Tony on January 17, 2021, 12:13:18 PM
No it serves Moor Street, but not Moor Street Queensway

On the same subject what about the other end of the 97 & 14 routes, do you intend putting the roads on they have to use to turn around to go back to city?

No.... As I sated I was just asking abodt the 35 as I wasn't sure if it had changed and no longer serving Moor Street/Queensway. I just wanted to make sure it still uses Moor Street, Moor Street Queensway and the u-turn on Moor Street Queensway. you've answered the question thank you... now sorry if this sounds rude but can we get back on track again!!! 😁 I don't want anybody else posting about another 9 pages of a small argument!! 😁 Sorry @Tony

Tony

Quote from: Kevin on January 17, 2021, 12:18:01 PM

Suppose a bus finishes service on Moor Street where the 35/50 stop and starts service the other side of the road where the 97 stops.
Now suppose the u-turn facility isn't there and buses on this entirely make-believe route had to turn around by using Cards Lane, Dale End and Albert Street. Would you suggest this be marked as operating along those roads?

You mean like When Moor Street Queensway was closed last week and to ease congestion on that U-turn the X1 and X2 were sent through the tunnel, along St Martins Queensway, Smallbrook Queensway and U turning at Holloway Circus, or Sutton services can sometimes use Carrs Lane, like they are currently?

Tony

Quote from: Bus Man K2 on January 17, 2021, 12:19:22 PM
No.... As I sated I was just asking abodt the 35 as I wasn't sure if it had changed and no longer serving Moor Street/Queensway. I just wanted to make sure it still uses Moor Street, Moor Street Queensway and the u-turn on Moor Street Queensway. you've answered the question thank you... now sorry if this sounds rude but can we get back on track again!!! 😁 I don't want anybody else posting about another 9 pages of a small argument!! 😁 Sorry @Tony

And the other end of the 14 and 97 route question?

Bus Man K2

Quote from: Kevin on January 17, 2021, 12:18:01 PM

Now suppose the u-turn facility isn't there and buses on this entirely make-believe route had to turn around by using Carrs Lane, Dale End and Albert Street. Would you suggest this be marked as operating along those roads?

Again no I wouldn't it's only if it on out bound journeys that I am talking about and not inbound... And I'm not suggesting that the 2 services that terminate on the up road of Moor Street should be shown on the Queensway it's just if it operates along the whole road if there's room I'd like to see it mentione in a list of services.. Again I'm not suggeting that moor Street Queensway should show all services listed as I can seee these not enough room on it.. 😁

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk