News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Bus Videos

Started by Ashley, July 12, 2012, 06:28:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident 4194

I don't think Mercs are the quickest at all. Pe e400s are much quicker

Tara4352

Quote from: Trident 4194 on March 29, 2015, 09:08:10 PM
I don't think Mercs are the quickest at all. Pe e400s are much quicker
Maybe although on the Branded 222 Enviros they go quick through some sections when they dont stop and they are very good but 4800 was on there and wasnt very fast but not suprised on Russells Hall Estate

Tara4352

My video of 4800 on the 222 yesterday

Ronnoc

Quote from: Rhys S on March 30, 2015, 10:11:39 AM
My video of 4800 on the 222 yesterday

A better thing to do is to capture the video downstairs, it records the sound better. But good video mate.

Tara4352

Three vids from today

the trainbasher

On board video of Hansons 1510 SN51SZV

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

the trainbasher

Quote from: Nathan on April 19, 2015, 09:17:32 PM
Quote doesn't work Tom

Seems BBCode for youtube doesn't work on here then - maybe @Tony or @Liverpool Street could possibly install something like this to get it to work?

Try clicking here @Nathan -

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Tiptonian

Recent trips on Arriva 126/7 Leicester to Loughborough have reminded me what excellent suspension these DAFs have. The rattles and strange transmission/axle noises are all forgiven!

the trainbasher

2148 of arriva with extra rattles!

Niall

Signature Versa 30405 on an almost non-stop trip on the 16 this morning https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHAb3MFgmmE&feature=youtu.be
I'm on Flickr and Youtube

P419 EJW

1407 on WA 69:

Enjoy. :)

Rob H

Here is an On-Board video of 2201 taken today

60 Birmingham - Cranes Park
72/72A Solihull Station - Chelmsley Wood
73 Solihull - Heartlands Hospital
X1 Birmingham - Coventry
X2 Birmingham - Solihull Station
A10 Solihull - Cranes Park / Chelmsley Wood

Alex

My video of 2205 from earlier:

Hypocrites are like flares... a right pain if one goes near you, and really annoying to get rid of...

My YouTube channel: Alex Jones

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXjxo69BfENu3fiWuzCNYyg

the trainbasher

Ronnoc

Some nice kickdown from 4698

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk