News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Future of 13 Willenhall service?

Started by Sandy Lane, September 24, 2019, 10:36:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coventrybususer95

It seems the 13 has now been permanently split as the timetables in holbrooks now only show the bus going to hales street
All views are my own and does not represent the views of any company/ business that i maybe be working with

GoldenSquid

Quote from: Coventrybususer95 on January 27, 2023, 09:44:08 AMIt seems the 13 has now been permanently split as the timetables in holbrooks now only show the bus going to hales street
If the split is permanent I hope that one side gets a different route number, as it could be confusing to some people. 
Local Routes: 14/71/72/94/95/96/97/X12/X13

paulb1973

Quote from: GoldenSquid on January 27, 2023, 02:06:07 PMIf the split is permanent I hope that one side gets a different route number, as it could be confusing to some people.
The number '15' is available. The northern leg of the 13 I refer to - and harks back to pre-April 1985 when the 15 did run to Whitmore Park!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk