News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Christmas and New Year bus times 2018

Started by Steve3229vp, December 04, 2018, 07:23:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steveminor

There does seem to be some wrong information put up on their Facebook page at times & wrong answers. At times it seems like whoever is answering on Facebook doesn't know nxwm policies.

Westy

I seem to recall recently someone asked about Wa 11 & got told details about the Outer Circle instead!

What about the replies to posts that look like copy & paste jobs?

The amount of times you see a complaint made  & you get the reply ' Fill in our form & heres the link'.

Most of the time you never hear about the resolution anyway, as other people might be interested as well!

Quote from: Solo1 on January 02, 2019, 02:26:54 PM
If you read the bus Info on the bus & looked on the website
you would of seen the info for the services on  new years day
Not everybody has access to the inter net for one reason or other, library's have been closed over the festive period, not all buses displayed levels of service.
I had to travel from westbrom garage to Oldbury bus interchange in 50 minutes on New Year's Day 30 minutes of that is my RTA break ,the NX app was displaying times of buses that never turned up I walked to Sandwell and Dudley train station by the time a 4 to blackheath turned up , I had 10minutes in McDonald's for a coffee, NOT GOOD.
Next time I,ll have my break in the garage then some one from the traffic office can drive me to Oldbury.

Stuharris 6360

Stourbridge Interchange on Facebook keep posting that it's Saturday service on NX bus, when clearly some services are running to Monday to Friday times and even have white Monday to Friday boards in the cab!!
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Westy

Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on January 03, 2019, 11:34:35 PM
Stourbridge Interchange on Facebook keep posting that it's Saturday service on NX bus, when clearly some services are running to Monday to Friday times and even have white Monday to Friday boards in the cab!!

The 529 was running a 'special' timetable for the rest of this week ISTR.

Should be normal from tomorrow.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk