News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

19X/W timetable from 2009 & 192/3/4Y TYB timetable

Started by the trainbasher, February 10, 2018, 12:50:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the trainbasher

Does anyone have a copy of the 19X/W timetable from the Solihull review of 2009 that they could scan and send please?

Also does anyone have a copy of the TYB version of the 192/3/4 timetable that they do the same please?

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

PB2938

I have Travel yourbus 192/194 timetable and 192/194 up to 2006 not sure about 19W I'll have to check.
952A Rugeley
Via Great Barr,  Walsall, Cheslyn Hay, Cannock, Heath Hayes and Hednesford

Cheese

I appear to have a 19W/19X timetable dated 25th Oct 2009, can't confirm as I am on a train at the moment but will have a look later on to confirm, will try to scan it in if that's the one. I have a 192/3/4Y leaflet as well from Oct 98, don't know if that is any good!

the trainbasher

Quote from: Cheese on February 10, 2018, 10:47:26 AM
I appear to have a 19W/19X timetable dated 25th Oct 2009, can't confirm as I am on a train at the moment but will have a look later on to confirm, will try to scan it in if that's the one. I have a 192/3/4Y leaflet as well from Oct 98, don't know if that is any good!

That is brilliant. Thank you

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Cheese

Attached (hopefully) is the 19W/19X file, will attach the 192/3/4Y one on another message.

Cheese

And now the 192/3/4Y timetable.  Hope the resolution of both is OK, can't do it any better as it will only allow a 512k total file size attachment.

the trainbasher

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk