News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

EasyBus/EasyCoach

Started by 2206, August 14, 2017, 10:21:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin_Brum12

So, what happens with the 101 on and from Monday 10th September?

This service is subsidised by Shropshire Council.  Given the topography of Bridgnorth, you can see there is a need for the service as to get from Low Town to High Town is a walk up-hill. 

There needs to be something put in place quite quickly.

PointerDart

Quote from: Kevin_Brum12 on August 31, 2018, 07:41:21 PM

This service is subsidised by Shropshire Council.  Given the topography of Bridgnorth, you can see there is a need for the service as to get from Low Town to High Town is a walk up-hill. 

Don't a lot of the Arriva services already cover between Low Town and High Town? I'm not from the area myself and only visited once a couple of months ago but was under the assumption that this was the case.

Also, Council may decide not to continue to subsidise it; they've clearly got their minds on other "useful" projects. :/

Quote from: PointerDart on August 31, 2018, 09:22:32 PM
Don't a lot of the Arriva services already cover between Low Town and High Town? I'm not from the area myself and only visited once a couple of months ago but was under the assumption that this was the case.

Also, Council may decide not to continue to subsidise it; they've clearly got their minds on other "useful" projects. :/
The 9 definetly does.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

PointerDart

Quote from: Kevin_Brum12 on August 31, 2018, 07:41:21 PM

Confirmed to be taken over by Arriva from this coming Monday (10th September).

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk