News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Hollands Coaches of Kidderminster

Started by Reece, April 01, 2016, 04:09:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cedric

Quote from: Winston on May 23, 2016, 01:29:01 PM
I'd be surprised if Diamond didn't add the route to their KR network if is was a viable option
just  looked at something on the WCC site and found this
Services 9/9A (Hollands Coaches)  Kidderminster – Cookley - Caunsall These commercial services are withdrawn. 
diamond 8\10/125/292

Solo1

Central buses were after drivers so they maybe taking
It on

Cedric

Quote from: Solo1 on May 23, 2016, 02:29:22 PM
It on
could well do , diamond are also advertising for drivers down here as well .  I have seen a white dart  with no  markings on in Kidderminster today on the a449
last digits of  reg  where   either  rp or pr   that's all a caught , it had roller number blinds showing  c11  . the way it was  traveling on the a449 was coming from the cookley  direction   only driver on board
diamond 8\10/125/292

Reece

Quote from: Solo1 on May 23, 2016, 02:29:22 PM
It on
Central wasn't interested in the route one bit

Cedric

details of replacement
From 6th June 2016   
Services 9/9A (Worcestershire Fleet Services)  Kidderminster – Cookley - Caunsall A new subsidised service, operated by Worcestershire County Council Fleet Services to replace the commercial services which were withdrawn on the 20th May
diamond 8\10/125/292

Reece

Quote from: Cedric on June 02, 2016, 04:42:39 PM
details of replacement
From 6th June 2016   
Services 9/9A (Worcestershire Fleet Services)  Kidderminster – Cookley - Caunsall A new subsidised service, operated by Worcestershire County Council Fleet Services to replace the commercial services which were withdrawn on the 20th May
Yes I have some more information about it and it turns this is going to be only funded by WCC for 6 months on a use it or lose it basis.

Cedric

diamond 8\10/125/292

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk