News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Arriva Service changes April 2016

Started by 2206, February 10, 2016, 06:22:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cheese

Quote from: Ck on March 23, 2016, 10:10:03 PM
So what are the changes I've heard the pye greens are going to every 15 mins mon to Friday

Yep, will be every 15 Mon-Fri from April. The Stafford town service changes appear to be timing point changes only so no actual change to the timetables. Only changes to the 1/2/2E are just to the 2E.

Bob

There's nothing on the Arriva website about changes to Pye Greens or 2E considering its only a week from April. ..About right.  My guess is the outer Cannock circulars won't last and will be next for the chop

Cheese

Quote from: Bob on March 25, 2016, 09:57:11 AM
There's nothing on the Arriva website about changes to Pye Greens or 2E considering its only a week from April. ..About right.  My guess is the outer Cannock circulars won't last and will be next for the chop

Well unless Staffs pulls the contract they will carry on...

Steveminor

Bob

Exactly and considering Stafford Wednesfield and Cannock garages don't seem to be able to make any new commercial routes work period.....I'd say they'll fail miserably

Tony

Arrive Midlands North put in a whole bus load of service changes last week, so should be appearing on the DVSA site soon.

winston

Quote from: Tony on July 14, 2016, 07:14:49 PM
Arrive Midlands North put in a whole bus load of service changes last week, so should be appearing on the DVSA site soon.

They're on there today

Quote from: Winston on July 14, 2016, 07:15:50 PM
They're on there today

In the meantime, following the collapse of GHA Arriva have picked up 96, 436, 511 and 576 in Shropshire.

Notable services still to find new operators are 205 Whitchurch, 101 Bridgnorth and 501 Ellesmere.

Bob

Any changes registered for Cannock?

winston

Kevin

On the NWM service changes document it mentions the 8 (Wolves - Telford) being withdrawn.
Any ideas?
clicky (page 9)
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

Trident 4609

Quote from: Kevin on July 14, 2016, 10:15:10 PM
On the NWM service changes document it mentions the 8 (Wolves - Telford) being withdrawn.
Any ideas?
clicky (page 9)

Yes. The Cancellation Registration appeared on Vosa for it. Low Patronage.

Kevin

Quote from: Nathan on July 14, 2016, 10:31:55 PM
Yes. The Cancellation Registration appeared on Vosa for it. Low Patronage.

Wow. Just like that, cancelled? Surprised, that route hasn't been that poorly used whenever I've seen it
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

Cheese

Quote from: Kevin on July 15, 2016, 06:39:13 AM
Wow. Just like that, cancelled? Surprised, that route hasn't been that poorly used whenever I've seen it

Depends who is using it. Only ever seems to be full of OAPs whenever I have been on it, very few actual fare payers.

Bob

I'm still surprised though. One of their longest running services

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk