News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Rotala Brand New Streetlites

Started by Reece, January 22, 2016, 08:45:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reece

Rotala 20 New DF Streetlites
Updated with new information with thanks to Simon Dunn...

Diamond NW > x2 (The first one is due to be delivered any day now.)
Diamond WM (Redditch) > x8
Preston Bus > x6
Diamond WM (Unallocated) > x4 (But I can guess they will probably end up at Tividale because Kidderminster never gets anything brand new so Streetlites on the 002 may become a reality.)

Cedric

Quote from: Reece on January 22, 2016, 08:45:51 AM

Preston Bus > x6
Diamond WM (Unallocated) > x4 (But I can guess they will probably end up at Tividale because Kidderminster never gets anything brand new so Streetlites on the 002 may become a reality.)
Reece  you  never know  where the 4 unallocated ones  might end up. Maybe the streetlite that's on loan in Kidderminster  might be for type training ?
diamond 8\10/125/292

MW

Quote from: Cedric on January 22, 2016, 11:49:44 AM
Reece  you  never know  where the 4 unallocated ones  might end up. Maybe the streetlite that's on loan in Kidderminster  might be for type training ?

There's no such thing as type training at Rotala

tank90

Quote from: MW on January 22, 2016, 12:31:23 PM

There's no such thing as type training at Rotala

Lol there is, its called theres your bus go drive it........... it isn't right but they are lax on some of the practise of training drivers on buses and the different types at a depot.
Midland Red West, one of the best Companies to serve Redditch, with some of the best buses.

Dan

Solo1

Quote from: Reece on January 22, 2016, 08:45:51 AM

Preston Bus > x6
if the streetlites do go on 002 where will the branded buses for the 002 then go to

winston

Quote from: Solo1 on January 22, 2016, 03:55:09 PM
if the streetlites do go on 002 where will the branded buses for the 002 then go to

There aren't even enough Streetlite un-allocated to fully upgrade the 002, any branded buses can easily be de-branded then used anywhere

ARBB

Quote from: Solo1 on January 22, 2016, 03:55:09 PM

What's the OO2 ?

Haven't seen many of them in a while, wonder if the DVSA car which seems to be situated on manor way on a semi permanent basis have seen them......

Solo1

Quote from: pndriver on January 22, 2016, 10:33:16 PM
What's the OO2 ?

Haven't seen many of them in a while, wonder if the DVSA car which seems to be situated on manor way on a semi permanent basis have
seen them......
The 002 weoley castle halesowen merry hill

Ashley 60171

Quote from: pndriver on January 22, 2016, 10:33:16 PM
What's the OO2 ?

Haven't seen many of them in a while, wonder if the DVSA car which seems to be situated on manor way on a semi permanent basis have seen them......

I've never seen an OO2 either. I know there's a 002.

Reece

The first brand new DF Wright Streetlite SO65LRJ has been safely delivered to Diamond North West Atherton depot. The fleet number is unknown at the moment but it could possible be 30169 but don't hold me to that.

winston

Quote from: Reece on January 31, 2016, 01:12:47 PM
The first brand new DF Wright Streetlite SO65LRJ has been safely delivered to Diamond North West Atherton depot. The fleet number is unknown at the moment but it could possible be 30169 but don't hold me to that.

The fleetnumber is 32211, it is allover white with branding for Egerton Homes / Countryside the developer who are funding the new VH1 service. The second Atherton Streetlite will be allover blue & is due for delivery Feb 29th & will be on a 16 plate.

Reece

Quote from: Winston on January 31, 2016, 01:36:38 PM
The fleetnumber is 32211, it is allover white with branding for Egerton Homes / Countryside the developer who are funding the new VH1 service. The second Atherton Streetlite will be allover blue & is due for delivery Feb 29th & will be on a 16 plate.
I have found a photo of 32211 - SO65LRJ on Flickr
https://flic.kr/p/Dx5v4y

Reece

Ashley 60171

Reece

Quote from: Ashley 60171 on February 12, 2016, 09:07:36 PM
Does anybody know what these will replace at RH?
@Ashley 60171 Probably non DDA darts which were still being used in service at the start of this week.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk