News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Buses off the road

Started by TB656, January 07, 2016, 09:14:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TB656

There's a Diamond Centro in a garage in Bulwell, Nottinghamshire. Not far from sister company yourbus, didn't catch the fleet number though. Can anyone shed lighting this?

Cedric

might be  one purchased  by  diamond   from  your  bus    . and  I think I am right I thinking yourbus is not in the rotala group  think on link is that it is run by one of the Dunn family as a separate company
diamond 8\10/125/292

tank90

Quote from: TB656 on January 07, 2016, 09:14:22 PM
There's a Diamond Centro in a garage in Bulwell, Nottinghamshire. Not far from sister company yourbus, didn't catch the fleet number though. Can anyone shed lighting this?

You are barking up the wrong tree there matey. The only connection between Diamond and Yourbus is the Dunn family, no other connection. They are not sister companies, but you are right it would be interesting to know why a Diamond Centro is there but which one as Diamond have three types VDL Volvo and MAN, so shedding light would be good.
Midland Red West, one of the best Companies to serve Redditch, with some of the best buses.

Dan

winston

Isn't there a company called Bulwell Engineering?

Cedric

Quote from: tank90 on January 07, 2016, 09:29:04 PM
You are barking up the wrong tree there matey. The only connection between Diamond and Yourbus is the Dunn family, no other connection. They are not sister companies, but you are right it would be interesting to know why a Diamond Centro is there but which one as Diamond have three types VDL Volvo and MAN, so shedding light would be good.
tank thanks  confirming what I thought was right ,  cedric
diamond 8\10/125/292

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Cedric on January 07, 2016, 10:35:55 PM
tank thanks  confirming what I thought was right ,  cedric

We use a third party repairer who has an engineering facility in Barnsley and Bulwell, Nottingham.  This is why you will see our vehicles there.

Simon

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk