News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Arriva Oswestry

Started by John, July 27, 2015, 05:57:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fin W

Interesting, thanks for the info both 👍

Justin Tyme

I have read online somewhere that Arriva closed its Owestry garage at the start of July.  Can anyone confirm the date?

Vulcan

Oswestry closed completely on 2/7 only services retained were Shrewsbury & Wrexham both now operated by those garages.
All local work surrendered now with local operators 

Justin Tyme

Thanks for the confirmation.

hlliwmai

@winston  @Tony  Could this thread be archived now that Oswestry depot no longer exists? 

Tony

Why? Someone may want to post some subsequent history of vehicles or what's happening to the site 

hlliwmai

Quote from: Tony on December 16, 2023, 04:01:24 PMWhy? Someone may want to post some subsequent history of vehicles or what's happening to the site

Well I mentioned it because I remember the DeCourcey thread was archived after there demise 

Stu

Quote from: hlliwmai on December 16, 2023, 04:15:24 PMWell I mentioned it because I remember the DeCourcey thread was archived after there demise
I unpinned this topic, but it can stay here in the Arriva board, for the reasons that Tony mentioned.

There wasn't a DeCourcey 'thread', I moved their board under the 'Other Operators' board, it's not been 'archived'.

My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk