News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Hansons

Started by Mike360, June 06, 2012, 03:28:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the trainbasher

0387 might have been off the road or on another route.

2610 is back on the road after problems with it during the snowy period with different display style and a repainted front.

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

John

Quote from: trainbasher on February 15, 2013, 12:21:23 AM

2610 is back on the road after problems with it during the snowy period with different display style and a repainted front.

I did notice one Enviro200 had a plain blue front yesterday without a logo. Obviously 2610 then!

hartshill busman 724210

2610 back on the road after a minor prang in the snow.This bus seems a little cursed cos thats its third minor bump. :'(

ade

0797 which has been the mainstay of the 124 for many months appeared on the 231 for a nice change of scenery.

John

Quote from: ade on March 07, 2013, 01:33:42 AM
0797 which has been the mainstay of the 124 for many months appeared on the 231 for a nice change of scenery.

Wonder where 0030 was then, as that is usually the regular 231 bus

Discodave

All I want to say is well done in getting the 226 tendered from diamond run by one popular operator now.

Ash

Wat journeys will the tendered 226 work cover evenings/early mornings ?

richie

Quote from: Discodave on March 07, 2013, 04:17:41 PM
All I want to say is well done in getting the 226 tendered from diamond run by one popular operator now.

Great I will be more confidant that the bus will not appear 10 mins early now on the way home from the pub!

hartshill busman 724210

With reference to tenders,as mentioned elsewhere the tenders were for some early morning journeys monday to friday so i`m afraid for at least twelve months you`re stuck with diamond.

bususer12

As I was walking home, i saw MX60 GXH, a Hansons bus on the 226, decide to Continue up Brierley Hill Road instead of turning into Swan Lane (presumably as a Diamond 226 was right infront of Him).

Have also passed that complaint onto Hansons and Centro.

Approx 6pm towards Merry Hill

Isle of Stroma

Quote from: bususer12 on May 01, 2013, 06:19:45 PM

As I was walking home, i saw MX60 GXH, a Hansons bus on the 226, decide to Continue up Brierley Hill Road instead of turning into Swan Lane (presumably as a Diamond 226 was right infront of Him).

Have also passed that complaint onto Hansons and Centro.

Approx 6pm towards Merry Hill

Nooooo way. Hansons are whiter than white & would never do such a thing!  ;D

PM

Come on Hanson's why lower yourself to this level? I imagine diamond will withdraw from the 226 soon anyway tho I am a huge fan of diamond I think their actions regarding the 226 were completely unacceptable. Hansons never usually do this sort of thing and while we're on the subject, has their 004 taken off yet?

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: Peter123 on May 01, 2013, 07:25:51 PM
Come on Hanson's why lower yourself to this level? I imagine diamond will withdraw from the 226 soon anyway tho I am a huge fan of diamond I think their actions regarding the 226 were completely unacceptable. Hansons never usually do this sort of thing and while we're on the subject, has their 004 taken off yet?

When ever i have travelled on the 004, it gets good loadings around Harbourne, think people around Merry Hill still prefer the 002.
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Stuharris 6360

Only just found out that the 004 doesn't serve Lye anymore, hadn't seen that advertised.
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

s94

Indeed, neither had I. It now serves Quarry Bank High street. Not that I think that high street needs another service! I think it would be even better to link it with Cradley Heath, Saltwells areas maybe giving these areas a direct link back to Cradley Heath railway station which was taken away when the old 238 changed (now 289).

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk