News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

St Thomas More School Mass

Started by domino.99, April 23, 2015, 07:47:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

domino.99

This topic is mainly for NX staff.

Quick question was any of the members on this forum involved in the St Thomas More School Mass at W'ton Civic last year?

If so a quick question.
Was the destination display requested by the school?
If anyone has a picture of one of the buses with the special destination on can you PM me please?

Cheers :)

CL

Quote from: NXDom on April 23, 2015, 07:47:07 PM

Quick question was any of the members on this forum involved in the St Thomas More School Mass at W'ton Civic last year?

If so a quick question.
If anyone has a picture of one of the buses with the special destination on can you PM me please?

Don't you have one on your flickr? Displayed on a hybrid, if my memory serves me right...
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

domino.99

Quote from: clayderman on April 23, 2015, 10:17:31 PM
Don't you have one on your flickr? Displayed on a hybrid, if my memory serves me right...

I do, but it wasn't one of the actual buses. It was from the Wolverhampton open day

BN

Quote from: NXDom on April 23, 2015, 07:47:07 PM

If so a quick question.

I was.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk