News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Tame Bridge-Rugeley TV Rail Buses

Started by James4368, April 05, 2015, 06:29:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James4368

what companys have been doing rail replacments between tame bridge parkway and rugeley trent valley
Local Bus Routes
58 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
60 - Birmingham - Cranes Park
99 - Lea Village - Acocks Green
S16 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
X1 - Birmingham - Coventry
X2 - Birmingham - Solihull

Trident 4609

Quote from: nxwmbusfan1999 on April 05, 2015, 06:29:36 PM
what companys have been doing rail replacments between tame bridge parkway and rugeley trent valley

Midland Classic, Coastal Liner and NXWM at least. I presume Central Buses are in on the action too?

NX are using 184* Scania's and WN supposedly used 840 and 846 yesterday

Coastal Liner were using the Tridents

Tony

Quote from: Nathan on April 05, 2015, 06:32:04 PM
Central Buses, Coastal Liner and NXWM at least

I hope not between Tame Bridge & Rugeley Trent Valley, The low bridge just before Trent Valley Station wouldn't like the roof!

(Some boards only go to Rugeley Town, and there are other just Walsall - Tame Bridge boards)

Trident 4609

Quote from: Tony on April 05, 2015, 06:35:59 PM
I hope not between Tame Bridge & Rugeley Trent Valley, The low bridge just before Trent Valley Station wouldn't like the roof!

(Some boards only go to Rugeley Town, and there are other just Walsall - Tame Bridge boards)

Oh OK. Pass on that one then. I was told about the Coastal Liner Tridents so I presume they did just to Walsall

Westy

Wasn't Midland Classic doing some today?

I caught sight of a red & orange bus(I think?) passing my house earlier & Mother said 'What an awful bus!'

I stuck up for MC as I have a school friend working for them!

Quote from: Nathan on April 05, 2015, 06:32:04 PM
Central Buses, Coastal Liner and NXWM at least

Arriva Wednesfield is also providing buses

the trainbasher

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

notepanel

A white Optare Excel was also a spare bus on Friday - does anyone know who this belongs to?

the trainbasher

@Tony I know some operators had boards that Alternated between a Walsall short and a full length trip on Friday

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Ashley 60171

Quote from: Matt on April 05, 2015, 06:51:41 PM
Pretty sure at Green Bus I could allocate Spectras to those jobs (but not Volvos or Tridents)

There was a Spectra on saturday

Trident 4609

Quote from: Matt on April 05, 2015, 07:49:13 PM
Green or NX?

Green Bus. NX aren't using Double Deckers (Buses from WN aren't anyway)

Ashley 60171

Quote from: Matt on April 05, 2015, 07:49:13 PM
Green or NX?

TGB, too far away to ID. Midland Classic 77 is the Scania mentioned above as a Volvo was there Friday and saturday

domino.99

Quote from: Ashley 60171 on April 05, 2015, 08:45:21 PM
TGB, too far away to ID. Midland Classic 77 is the Scania mentioned above as a Volvo was there Friday and saturday

Yup I had it at 13:54 from TBP on friday.

cannockanorak

central buses,midland classic,natex & arriva cannock all spotted last night

central (dart) / classic (scania /wright solar ) / natex (scania / omnilink) / arriva (citario !!!  :o)

also saw some very spectacular rail welding as darkness fell (viewed from the subway) & some stobart low loaders arriving all adding to the excitement

going out once my socks are dry  :) for a bash & get some photos !!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk