News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Diamonds off Route

Started by the trainbasher, April 01, 2015, 09:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

richardjones210368

Quote from: Trident 4194 on December 16, 2019, 09:45:49 AM
Either he doesn't know his bus types or he has a few too many at the spoons haha
The B7 was the  allocation on.the 08.44 from Gorsty Hill I can assure you it wasn't a 226 Branded Streetlite on that or on the 17.15 the last full 4H. I didn't catch either of the shorts so cannot comment on 18.15

MW

Quote from: richardjones210368 on December 16, 2019, 10:46:08 AM
That wasnt the  allocation on.the 08.44 from Gorsty Hill or the last one of the day from Halesowen I can assure you if there any 226 branded on yesterdays 4H I didnt see any and have never seen on the 4H on a Sunday

08:44 was operated by 30407; a Volvo B7RLE.

18.15 from Halesowen (last 4H of the day) was operated by 20167; a 226 branded Wright Streetlite. Did you catch the 18.15 bus?

The four buses on the 4H yesterday were
30413 (later replaced by 30410)

20165/167 are both branded for the 226.

richardjones210368

Yes it was a B7 at 8.44 I posted that wrongly I meant to post 17.15 is the last 4H the 18.15 is a short, apologies I was on the last full one at 17.15 and that wasn't a 226 branded Streetlite. I have honestly never seen one on it I don't  doubt your records I use it every Sunday but have never seen one so can't it agree its always 226 ones that all.

MW

The previous Sunday (8th December), the following were on the 4H.

All 3 are 226 branded.

The last 4H on a Sunday leaves Hayley Green at 18:08 & Halesowen at 18:15. 20167 is tracking as arriving into Blackheath at 18:26:43 on 15/12/2019.

richardjones210368

The previous Sunday I used the 14 which I rarely do as a mate was getting on to do lane swimming with me at the stop in Kent Road so cannot comment and also returned on the 14 but that is a rare occurrence

winston

Trident 4609

There is one that comes out about lunchtime on the 4 on a Sunday and has for a while, that is always a 226 branded Streetlite, as it goes onto work 226's in the evening. As pointed out, they've started using spare 226 branded Streetlites on the 4H now as well.

The spare longer Streetlites are on the 16 usually.

richardjones210368

Quote from: Nathan on December 16, 2019, 01:25:54 PM
There is one that comes out about lunchtime on the 4 on a Sunday and has for a while, that is always a 226 branded Streetlite, as it goes onto work 226's in the evening. As pointed out, they've started using spare 226 branded Streetlites on the 4H now as well.

The spare longer Streetlites are on the 16 usually.
Yes I have seen them on the 16 on a Sunday if I find one on the 4H on a Sunday will post it, you all have me curious now why they aren't on the journeys I use I will keep you posted on this, just as an aside do any think they may use the Mellors on it on Boxing Day?

Trident 4194

Quote from: richardjones210368 on December 16, 2019, 02:23:36 PM
Yes I have seen them on the 16 on a Sunday if I find one on the 4H on a Sunday will post it, you all have me curious now why they aren't on the journeys I use I will keep you posted on this, just as an aside do any think they may use the Mellors on it on Boxing Day?

I have never ever seen a mellor on a 4H on Sunday. Has anyone else or are getting false information again?

richardjones210368

Quote from: Trident 4194 on December 16, 2019, 02:43:24 PM
I have never ever seen a mellor on a 4H on Sunday. Has anyone else or are getting false information again?
From when they first came on service around this time last year I have had about half a dozen Mellors or so on a Sunday, they are more common on Late Saturday Afternoons and early evenings to be fair got one to Halesowen just after 7pm from Blackheath to Halesowen a week last Saturday. It certainly not false information have just got back home on a regular B7 4H I use it 7 days a week when I am on holiday, at weekends & evenings when I am not, will be on it again tonight after 7pm on the 4H Oldbury short. Like the Hagley Rd services I doubt you have another poster who uses the 4H as regular as I do & always DIAMOND.

Trident 4194

Quote from: richardjones210368 on December 16, 2019, 03:14:03 PM
From when they first came on service around this time last year I have had about half a dozen Mellors or so on a Sunday, they are more common on Late Saturday Afternoons and early evenings to be fair got one to Halesowen just after 7pm from Blackheath to Halesowen a week last Saturday. It certainly not false information have just got back home on a regular B7 4H I use it 7 days a week when I am on holiday, at weekends & evenings when I am not, will be on it again tonight after 7pm on the 4H Oldbury short. Like the Hagley Rd services I doubt you have another poster who uses the 4H as regular as I do & always DIAMOND.

I live on the route you muppet. Of course you know best though. This guy honestly 😂 @MW

@Trident 4194 - You're not really in the position to be calling people Muppets given the quality & accuracy of your posts, knock the name calling on the head or you'll be taking a break! Winston

richardjones210368

No its Ok Winston, I have been called a lot worse and @Trident 4194 is entitled to his opinion it seems I get posters to engage although that is not my intention so much, it would appear I have a different perception to others with the 4H as with previous topics unfortunately. I too live on the route and will be using it for the second time after 7pm I only hope @Trident 4194 also uses its as regularly in order to maintain the commercial viability when competing about NXWM. For the record my favourite Muppet is "Animal" we are so much alike I am told by fellow accountants.

Jack

Quote from: richardjones210368 on December 16, 2019, 04:20:02 PM
No its Ok Winston, I have been called a lot worse and @Trident 4194 is entitled to his opinion it seems I get posters to engage although that is not my intention so much, it would appear I have a different perception to others with the 4H as with previous topics unfortunately. I too live on the route and will be using it for the second time after 7pm I only hope @Trident 4194 also uses its as regularly in order to maintain the commercial viability when competing about NXWM. For the record my favourite Muppet is "Animal" we are so much alike I am told by fellow accountants.
Do you ever stop moaning? X8 and now 4H, will you start whinging about the entirety of Blackheath's services or the entirety of the Black Country's buses?

richardjones210368

Well the answer is yes @Jack last nights 19:26 4H From Gorsty Hill To Oldbury was as ever an excellent example of the high standards DIAMOND BUS operate compered to the other hopelessly incompetent  bus operator on the route that fails to serve Blackheath sucessfully in any form what so ever the idiots that run the rival company so laughably  should look at the excellent route management, operations and vechicle standards of Diamond Bus and learn from it on how to operate a proper bus service. In reply.to your question have I no moans about DIAMOND BUS 4H or 231

Jack

Quote from: richardjones210368 on December 17, 2019, 07:25:23 AM
Well the answer is yes @Jack last nights 19:26 4H From Gorsty Hill To Oldbury was as ever an excellent example of the high standards DIAMOND BUS operate compered to the other hopelessly incompetent  bus operator on the route that fails to serve Blackheath sucessfully in any form what so ever the idiots that run the rival company so laughably  should look at the excellent route management, operations and vechicle standards of Diamond Bus and learn from it on how to operate a proper bus service. In reply.to your question have I no moans about DIAMOND BUS 4H or 231
At least the buses on the NX 4H don't breakdown as much as the Diamond 4H and that the buses aren't mainly stuck in limp mode.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk