News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

New Deliveries / New Livery & Branding Discussion

Started by barry, March 06, 2015, 10:51:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BK63 YWP

Would the 907 be rebranded as the X7 as the number is now free with silver or gold branding as I feel the new branding of routes add that bit of colour on the platinums :)
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

The Fox 4846

If it were to be upgraded, I would like the frequency to be upped to every 15 mins and to every 12 mins at peaks. If one stop we're to be missed out then this could be achieved by +1 PVR
33 Asda Queslett via Perry Barr, Kingstanding, Pheasey
7 Sutton Coldfield via Witton, Perry Common, Boldmere

Steve3229vp

Quote from: The Fox 4846 on July 11, 2019, 06:57:54 PM
If it were to be upgraded, I would like the frequency to be upped to every 15 mins and to every 12 mins at peaks. If one stop we're to be missed out then this could be achieved by +1 PVR
As a 907 user i can't see the frequency being improved, the reliability needs dealing with first. Also if it was removed from One Stop what would you replace it with ?

Gareth

Quote from: The Fox 4846 on July 11, 2019, 06:57:54 PM

Why would you miss out one of the key stopping points? A place that people on that route would actually use the bus for.

Sh4318

Quote from: SL 16 YPN on July 11, 2019, 03:15:00 PM
Would the 907 be rebranded as the X7 as the number is now free with silver or gold branding as I feel the new branding of routes add that bit of colour on the platinums :)

You can add the 934-937 & 997 to that list. To be renumbered, at least
Class 153, 155 and 156. The Super Sprinters
Local Routes: 21, 89, 48/A, 12/A, 54/A
Semi-local routes: 80, 87

WM_58

Do you reckon we will see any platinum single decks?

winston

Quote from: WM_58 on July 12, 2019, 01:09:37 AM
Do you reckon we will see any platinum single decks?

In the future maybe, when some of the current single deckers need replacing. At present there are too many single deckers in the fleet.

Westy

Quote from: Winston on July 12, 2019, 01:12:06 AM
In the future maybe, when some of the current single deckers need replacing. At present there are too many single deckers in the fleet.

Or maybe not enough  of  the right  sort, seeing Tony had to get some of the Scotch ones down to cover some recent changes!

winston

Quote from: Westy on July 12, 2019, 12:59:27 PM
Or maybe not enough  of  the right  sort, seeing Tony had to get some of the Scotch ones down to cover some recent changes!

No! They also up until very recently had too many SWB E200's aswell.

The 3 x WF Streelites were required due to unexpected/exceptional circumstances following Igo's collapse & the winning of loads of extra tenders, a number requiring SWB vehicles at short notice. 

amodelofcontrol

Gareth

Quote from: amodelofcontrol on July 12, 2019, 05:14:02 PM
The BYD/ADL 'decker order for NXWM has been confirmed officially by ADL today in their latest press release.

https://www.alexander-dennis.com/media/news/2019/july/byd-adl-tops-100-electric-double-deck-sales-in-uk-with-enviro400ev/

Are there still plans for Coventry too? Were they supposed to be getting 10 too?

MasterPlan

Is it just 6945-50 at BC and 6937 at PN from the previous batch not to be done in the new livery yet?
Local Routes: 002, 39/39A, X21, 46, 76.
Localish Routes: 18, 23, X22.

winston

Quote from: Gareth on July 12, 2019, 06:49:51 PM
Are there still plans for Coventry too? Were they supposed to be getting 10 too?

I believe so, but they weren't necessarily double deckers, which may explain why they're not mentioned.

nathanielrwi

Haven't seen this asked before but apologies if it's already been answered. How is it decided whether buses (especially Tridents) are painted in white and blue/red or crimson when repainted, as the YW and WA Tridents for example have been painted into the crimson livery but some other garages or red/white buses being repainted for service in Coventry are repainted in the older livery?

SK68MEV

Quote from: nathanielrwi on July 12, 2019, 09:43:03 PM
Haven't seen this asked before but apologies if it's already been answered. How is it decided whether buses (especially Tridents) are painted in white and blue/red or crimson when repainted, as the YW and WA Tridents for example have been painted into the crimson livery but some other garages or red/white buses being repainted for service in Coventry are repainted in the older livery?
@Tony has said a couple of months ago nothing under 4719 will be getting repainted into crimson and also I think it's age of the bus and when it will be withdrawn
Local Routes
NXWM - 11A, 11C, 94, 95, 28, 14, X12, X13
Diamond - 25, 93, 94
The Green Bus - 843

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk