News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

New Deliveries / New Livery & Branding Discussion

Started by barry, March 06, 2015, 10:51:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterPlan

I agree about the 55. They get way overcrowded to the point the Scanias can't cope. Swapping with the 28 at PB may not be a bad idea but then what route at PB would then go single decker to allow the 55 to be operated by deckers?
Local Routes: 002, 39/39A, X21, 46, 76.
Localish Routes: 18, 23, X22.

MK

Quote from: MasterPlan on March 01, 2019, 10:58:09 AM
I agree about the 55. They get way overcrowded to the point the Scanias can't cope. Swapping with the 28 at PB may not be a bad idea but then what route at PB would then go single decker to allow the 55 to be operated by deckers?

Double deck 55 is not the only solution.

Alternatives could be :-

a) increase the frequency of the 55
b) increase the frequency of the 94
c) add morning peak workings from Fox & Goose to Birmingham.

monkeyjoe

I can only assume because this corridor isn't competing with rail they don't give a toss or lack of investment in this area vs others is propping up margins

B.C Driver

4444 -The Star Wars Bus

- May the 4s be with you!

monkeyjoe

Do people know where the next 30+ buses are going yet?

BH2004

Why have they put advert borders on the 2018 platinums

@BH2004 You didn't need to start a new thread,
there was already an existing one concerning all new deliveries,
Winston

BH2004

As you all probably know NXWM have ordered their new batch of platinums

Does anyone know what garages they are going to

Trident 4609

Quote from: BH2004 on March 04, 2019, 11:05:23 PM
As you all probably know NXWM have ordered their new batch of platinums

Does anyone know what garages they are going to

Well yes. Those who it concerns do.

Spotters. No. It would generally be posted if it was able to be broadcast, why the big rush to know is beyond me. I'm sure wherever they go... certain people will be quick to find them.

monkeyjoe

What's wrong with people wanting to know, that's why we come on here to get juicy insider bits. Some unnecessary attitude sometimes to be honest.

Trident 4609

Quote from: monkeyjoe on March 05, 2019, 10:38:59 PM
What's wrong with people wanting to know, that's why we come on here to get juicy insider bits. Some unnecessary attitude sometimes to be honest.

I'm sorry, but it's not attitude at all. I'm stating it as it is, i haven't had a go or breathe down anyones neck. The whole point is that info like that is confidential. People on here know by now that such 'juicy gossip' isn't going to be disclosed on here as said by Tony numerous times.

Tony

Quote from: Nathan on March 05, 2019, 10:44:20 PM
I'm sorry, but it's not attitude at all. I'm stating it as it is, i haven't had a go or breathe down anyones neck. The whole point is that info like that is confidential. People on here know by now that such 'juicy gossip' isn't going to be disclosed on here as said by Tony numerous times.

The plan is possibly going to be changed again I heard last night, so even if I did post it then it might be wrong

Sh4318

Quote from: monkeyjoe on March 05, 2019, 10:38:59 PM

For once, I actually completely agree with you ;) @monkeyjoe
Class 153, 155 and 156. The Super Sprinters
Local Routes: 21, 89, 48/A, 12/A, 54/A
Semi-local routes: 80, 87

monkeyjoe

Plan changed there is hope for east Brum yet

Tony

Quote from: 979 on March 19, 2019, 06:57:17 PM
Some new delivery's in the coming weeks..

First ones could possibly come before we go to Cobham on 2957

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk