News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

New Deliveries / New Livery & Branding Discussion

Started by barry, March 06, 2015, 10:51:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gareth

Quote from: don on June 22, 2016, 01:35:13 PM
Presuming the Sutton corridor gets upgraded vehicles in the next few months, would I be right in saying the Bristol Road and Alum Rock corridors would be the only ones in Birmingham without crimson (or vehicles in the process of repaint), or fairly recent route branded vehicles (such as Soho Road, Harborne, Pershore Road)?

The Alum Rock branding is fairly new. About 18months maybe.

monkeyjoe

City - fox and goose corridor gets nothing not even branding.

MW

To be fair why would they want to advertise they go to Fox n Goose. Blaaaady sh*thole lmao

Quote from: monkeyjoe on June 22, 2016, 06:44:56 PM
Neither does the 65/67.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

CL

Quote from: monkeyjoe on June 22, 2016, 06:44:56 PM
What's the Fox and Goose corridor? I'm using my initiative here, but do you mean any bus serving the Fox and Goose (to and from City)? Because, whilst being a short lived branding, the 55's were branded blue for a while. ??? It's no 94, but nevertheless, it was still branding.

Also, IIRC Tridents, when at Lea Hall(?), were branded for the 94 anyway - back in the TWM days
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

Quote from: clayderman on June 22, 2016, 06:53:17 PM
What's the Fox and Goose corridor?
Washwood Heath Road serivces - 55/A, 56, 70 and 94.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

MW

Quote from: 2206 on June 22, 2016, 06:58:35 PM
Washwood Heath Road serivces - 55/A, 56, 70 and 94.

Doesn't the 72 serve Washwood Heath?

Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

MW

Quote from: 2206 on June 22, 2016, 07:12:23 PM
Between Drews Lane and Saltley.

Yeah so why do people complain about that corridor then?

monkeyjoe

I do when I'm procrastinating, I was referring to the city - fox and goose corridor ( which 72 does not serve). Hodge common is the specific part I moan about but it's my house tenants problems. Got much better transport facilities down in London.

don

Quote from: Gareth on June 22, 2016, 03:40:03 PM
The Alum Rock branding is fairly new. About 18months maybe.

I was meaning the 94 etc. The Bristol Road seems to be lacking also, with its elderly Tridents.
Bustimes.org - armchair bus chasing at its best
wmbusphotos.com - armchair bus spotting and news at its best.

Current 'special passenger validation' permit held.

monkeyjoe

Totally agree with Bristol RD etc . My main gripe is that it seems to be the same routes that get treatment every couple of years be it some routes getting 3 different types of brandings in as nearly as many years.  There is a severe lack of distribution of resource and investment, I don't care how big the network is. Any that's my gripe for this quarter.

JoNi

Simple if there was a long term vision then comments like this wouldn't need to be aired. Plays into the hands of those who believe in centralised control.

Tony

First basic details of Wolverhampton's platinums are now on the main site

Liverpool Street

Who in their right mind would upgrade the Bristol Road?

I'll give you the number to my doctor if you need a stronger prescription
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk